Princess Charlotte is apparently the real Swiftie in the royal family

Trooping The Colour 2024
Trooping The Colour 2024 / Chris Jackson/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

On June 21, Prince William, Prince George, and Princess Charlotte attended the Taylor Swift concert in London. Not only did we see videos shared to social media of the Prince of Wales dancing to Swift's music, but there were also backstage pictures shared of the royals meeting Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce.

And while Prince William may have previously sung onstage with Swift and interacted with her in the past, it turns out that he may not actually be the Swiftie of the family. Sure, he was a bit of a scene stealer at the concert thanks to his dance moves, but that doesn't mean he is the ultimate royal Swift fan. According to Page Six, a source close to the royal family has revealed that it is actually Princess Charlotte who is the big Taylor Swift fan.

What exactly did the source have to say about the princess?

"She has wanted to go to the concert for months, but with her mum being treated for cancer, this was a really special day to be able to celebrate her Papa’s birthday like this."

Page Six

Princess Charlotte is a big fan of Taylor Swift

Considering the excitement on Princess Charlotte's face in both pictures shared to social media by both Kensington Royal and Taylor Swift herself, it is quite obvious that the young royal is a big fan. And we love seeing her looking so happy to be taking a selfie with the singer. In fact, the picture shared by Kensington Royal might be our favorite since it shows so much joy on the princess' face.

The source who shared the news of Princess Charlotte being a big fan also said that she loved the concert, which we are not surprised by. After all, a picture can tell us so much and these pictures are all about the joy of the moment.

Honestly, we love that there are Swifties in the royal family. And learning that Princess Charlotte is a big fan of the singer makes us happy.

Next. Prince Edward wore another fabulous tie for day 3 of Royal Ascot. Prince Edward wore another fabulous tie for day 3 of Royal Ascot. dark