Kitsch releases a Bridgerton collaboration that the ton would approve of

Bridgerton. (L to R) Lorn Macdonald as Albion Finch, Harriet Cains as Philipa Featherington, Polly Walker as Lady Portia Featherington, James Phoon as Harry Dankworth in episode 301 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024
Bridgerton. (L to R) Lorn Macdonald as Albion Finch, Harriet Cains as Philipa Featherington, Polly Walker as Lady Portia Featherington, James Phoon as Harry Dankworth in episode 301 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024 /
facebooktwitterreddit

Bridgerton Season 3 Part 1 has officially dropped on Netflix and that means we all have Bridgerton fever. But we are not the only ones who are obsessed with the regency era series, as there are plenty of brands that are also getting in on the fun.

From The Republic of Tea dropping new teas inspired by this season's characters to bath and body products from Bath & Body Works, Bridgerton-mania seems to be everywhere. And we are loving it!

But the latest collaboration, might be one of our favorites! And a big reason for that is because the series has collaborated with Kitsch.

The Bridgerton x Kitsch collaboration has dropped and it is beautiful

Considering Kitsch is all about helping us sleep well, protect our hair, and even put our hair up in style. For their new Bridgerton collaboration, the brand has released both pillowcases and hair scrunchies, as well as a satin hair towel. These pieces are so beautiful, as they are stunning pieces of satin in a light blue with pretty white scrollwork printed on them.

The pillowcases are double-sided, with the scrollwork on one side and the other side being a solid blue color. And when it comes to the scrunchies, you get two in the box, with one featuring the print, while the other is blue.

You can get every piece in the collection in their Bridgerton x Kitsch Collector's Bundle for $71 (on sale at time of writing for $63.90). Or you can buy the items individually for between $20 and $29 per piece.

And it is not just the satin pieces that are gorgeous, as they also went all out with their packaging. The box has a large, metallic B on the front in a rich blue shade, and it is perfect for storing the entire collection in when not in use.

Honestly, I love this collection and the fact that we can enjoy a touch of beauty as we sleep or even when getting ready for the day.

What do you think dear readers? Are you in love with this Kitsch collection? Will you be snagging anything from this collaboration?

Next. Luke Newton on how his costume for Bridgerton Season 3 gave him an early sense of how his story has evolved. Luke Newton on how his costume for Bridgerton Season 3 gave him an early sense of how his story has evolved. dark