Bath & Body Works is collaborating with Bridgerton for a special collection you won't want to miss

A Bath and Body Works store stands at the Lycoming Crossing...
A Bath and Body Works store stands at the Lycoming Crossing... / SOPA Images/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

It might just be the ultimate collaboration! Netflix and Bath & Body Works are teaming up to give their Bridgerton loving fans something special and unique ahead of the Season 3 launch on May 16.

While we may still have some time until the new season drops, that doesn't mean we can't get ready now. From reading the books to rewatching the first two seasons (with some Queen Charlotte thrown in for good measure), there is a lot to be done before we can dive back into the world of Regency England over on Netflix.

And what better way to get ready than with a collection of treats from Bath & Body Works? We can't think of anything!

There is a new Bath & Body Works x Bridgerton collection coming soon

According to the Netflix + Bath & Body Works page, "Grab your favorite snacks. Get comfy and light a candle. Then press play on one of the most sensational Netflix partnerships. It’s the highly anticipated collab of the year, brought to you by the makers of your favorite scents and shows. Stay tuned for more on our year-long partnership with Netflix." And yes, the video reveals that this collab is all about Bridgerton.

The Bridgerton collab. features a stunning collection called the "Diamond of the Season!" And based on the quick glimpse shown (and that we paused on), there will be a three-wick candle, a body lotion, a fine fragrance mist, body cream, and a hand soap available in this limited edition scent.

Now obviously, we do not yet know what scent the Diamond of the Season will be or what notes will create this scent, but we are still quite excited to get our hands on this set. We absolutely have to have the candle and hand soap in our lives, especially so that we can set the stage for both binge watching and binge reading in preparation for Season 3 to drop on Netflix.

Currently, the Bridgerton x Bath & Body Works collaboration is coming soon, with no official date of release posted. But we will be eagerly watching and waiting for more news and to learn more about the scent itself.

What do you think fellow Bridgerton fans? Are you excited for this collaboration?

Next. Nicola Coughlan and Luke Newton talk about what it's like filming their intimate scenes for Bridgerton Season 3. Nicola Coughlan and Luke Newton talk about what it's like filming their intimate scenes for Bridgerton Season 3. dark