Republic of Tea has added new Bridgerton teas to their collection

Bridgerton. Luke Newton as Colin Bridgerton in episode 303 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024
Bridgerton. Luke Newton as Colin Bridgerton in episode 303 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024 /
facebooktwitterreddit

For the last few years, tea drinkers have been getting some amazing offerings in relation to their love of Bridgerton. The Republic of Tea has been so very good at keep tea lovers satisfied with a range of teas inspired by some of our favorite programs. And this includes both Bridgerton and Queen Charlotte.

Just in time for Season 3 of Bridgerton to drop on Netflix, the Republic of Tea is back with even more deliciousness that we can't resist. That is because they are giving us four new teas inspired by this new season of romance and drama.

According to the press email we received about this latest collaboration, we will be getting teas inspired by the leads of the season. "Each of these blends were inspired by the season's leading characters: Colin & Penelope Ginger Peach Vanilla Tea, Eloise Lemon Mint Black Tea, Francesca Rose Chamomile Tea, and Bridgerton Brothers Triple Earl Grey Tea."

While we are obsessed with the images on each canister of tea, we also have to take into account these four flavors. We are especially excited for the Bridgerton Brothers Triple Earl Grey Tea and the Francesca Rose Chamomile Tea, but this is Colin and Penelope's season so we need to try their Ginger Peach Vanilla Tea too.

Not only are there four new teas to enjoy, but there are also gift sets to choose from and even a tea and puzzle set that we are obsessed with. Honestly, we want to try all four of these flavors of tea, and while we know we can snag these right off the Republic of Tea, we are eager to head to a World Market to see what all they have in store for us (as this is where we have gotten our Bridgerton tea before). This release definitely has us excited for a Bridgerton themed tea party.

Republic of Tea never disappoints when it comes to amazing flavors and high quality tea leaves. We have enjoyed every single tea we have tried from them, especially as part of their line of Bridgerton inspired teas.

Whether you are choosing a tea based on the characters you love or the flavor itself, we are loving this Republic of Tea x Bridgerton collection. And we think you will too.

Are you excited for the new teas from Republic of Tea? Will you be grabbing some of these teas? Which tea flavor are you most excited to try?

dark. Next. Get ready for a Bridgerton themed tea party with Williams Sonoma. Get ready for a Bridgerton themed tea party with Williams Sonoma