Insiders claim that Princess Catherine is "nearing the end of her treatment"

The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Visit Belize, Jamaica And The Bahamas - Day Five
The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Visit Belize, Jamaica And The Bahamas - Day Five / Samir Hussein/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

It is hard to deny that 2024 has been a difficult year for members of the royal family. And one member of the family who has been on everyone's mind this year is Princess Catherine.

From having abdominal surgery in January, to the announcement of her cancer, and even the many speculations on social media, 2024 has seen a heavy focus on the Princess of Wales. So it makes sense that any bit of information released is going to get people's attention. And when an insider speaks to the media to reveal what they know, we stop and listen.

The latest news from an insider, said to be close to the Prince and Princess of Wales, has revealed that Princess Catherine is "nearing the end of her treatment, and the doctors believe she’s responding positively." They also pointed out Prince William getting back to public facing duties and attending sporting events as further proof that his wife is on the mend and turning a corner in her current health journey.

Obviously, it has been a while since the princess began whatever treatment her doctors recommended, but even the king is still getting treatments done, even with his return to work. Whether or not the Princess of Wales is nearing the end of whatever treatment plan she is on, we do hope that she is doing better health-wise.

Is Princess Catherine getting better? Will we see her back in the public eye sooner than we thought?

While there have been a number of reports that indicate that we are unlikely to see the Princess of Wales returning to public duties anytime soon, this insider suggests that may not be the case. Although there is likely quite a bit that Princess Catherine will want to do and get done before she returns to work, especially in relation to her children and making sure that they are okay, we could potentially see her make a public comeback sooner than expected.

It would also not surprise anyone if her first official event back to work revolved around cancer patients, much like what King Charles did on April 30 when he began doing public facing duties again following his own cancer diagnosis and treatment. At this point, it sounds like Princess Catherine may be on the road to recovery, and will be back in the public eye in no time.

I would not be surprised if we don't see Princess Catherine until sometime this summer, however it will be interesting to see if she takes part in this year's Trooping the Colour as one of her first public appearances back.

Do you believe what this insider had to say? When do you think Princess Catherine will be back to work?

dark. Next. Royal facts: Did you know Queen Elizabeth II suffered from allergies?. Royal facts: Did you know Queen Elizabeth II suffered from allergies?