Bridgerton season 3 part 2 songs have been announced

Bridgerton. Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington in episode 306 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024
Bridgerton. Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington in episode 306 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024 /
facebooktwitterreddit

Bridgerton season 3 part 2 is on Netflix today! Celebrate! Watch! Binge-watch the whole series! And as they did with the first half of the season, they recently announced the popular songs they've recreated to fit the show for this second half as well.

So what songs can you expect to hear in the final episodes of the season? First up is Ariana Grande's "POV." This has got to be for a Penelope scene. This season is mostly in her POV, and the sound of the song could definitely be used during a scene with her and Colin getting intimate.

Next up is "Yellow" by Coldplay. This feels like such a departure for the show. Sure, they've had Alanis and "You Oughta Know," but this song has a different vibe (despite being from a similar era). This has to be a Colin song. Either when he's thinking about Penelope. Or his POV when they are together. Despite the vibe, it does describe Penelope's wardrobe from seasons 1 and 2 very well.

Next is "Confident" by Demi Lovato! This has to be all about Penelope. Either she is finally feeling like she belongs, or they could do a great juxtaposition where this song is playing, but Penelope is at her least confident because of the secret she's carrying. Either way, I can't wait to see how the composers worked with this song.

Songs from Bridgerton season 3 episode 2 have been revealed

Ellie Goulding's "Lights" will also be featured in the second half of season 3. This is the epitome of a Bridgerton song. It's a well-known song, it's super poppy, and it will work in almost any scene. This is another one I can't wait to see in the show. It's one of those songs that makes me feel like there is lightning in my veins.

Next is another song that made me go, "huh??." Imagine Dragons is probably the last band I would have associated with Bridgerton. Although, Colin does seem like the kind of dude who would be super into Imagine Dragons...and Coldplay, now that I think about it. Their song "Thunder" will be in the show. I just pray it's not playing during a sex scene. But I could definitely see it playing during a Lady Whistledown scene where Penelope is holding on to the control that role gives her for dear life.

Finally, "You Belong with Me" by Taylor Swift will be featured. This song fits the relationship between Penelope and Colin so, so well. Whoever chose this song for this season is kind of a genius. It fits the schoolgirl crush Penelope has had on Colin since season 1, it fits how Colin views Penelope, and it will likely fit how they feel about each other once all the cards are on the table.

Princess Anne seems to be shaking things up with her fashion choices. dark. Next. Princess Anne seems to be shaking things up with her fashion choices