5 moments from the Bridgerton season 3 part 2 we're most excited for

Bridgerton. (L to R) Ruth Gemmell as Lady Violet Bridgerton, Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington in episode 305 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024
Bridgerton. (L to R) Ruth Gemmell as Lady Violet Bridgerton, Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington in episode 305 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024 /
facebooktwitterreddit

The trailer for the second part of Bridgerton season 3 is out and wow, it's jam-packed full of drama. Anthony and Kate are back, Colin and Penelope are having sexy times, and the secret of Lady Whistledown might just break everything apart. I am scared and excited in equal parts. Let's take a closer look at some of the best moments in the trailer.

The Secret

It looks like part 2 of Bridgerton season 3 is going to be all about Penelope's secret. Who knows it and who doesn't. The trailer is almost entirely about her keeping Lady Whistledown from Colin, Eloise knowing the secret, and Eloise promising to tell the secret if Penelope does not. It's thrilling and exciting, and I can't wait to see how the show pulls it off. For once this season, I am entirely with Eloise. Penelope has to tell Colin before they get married or...he may never forgive her.

BRIDGERTON_306_Unit_01156R
Bridgerton. Luke Newton as Colin Bridgerton in episode 306 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024 /

The Ultimatum

While normally, Eloise's games are a bit tiring (especially the stuff she thinks she's trying to pull with Cressida), this ultimatum feels right. Is there a better way to go about it? Most likely, but that wouldn't make for an interesting drama! The ultimatum of Penelope telling Colin about who she really is or Eloise doing it for her will have me on the edge of my seat. Although, I hope the writers won't be stringing us along for too long. Two to three episodes is enough to make a point without it being beaten to death

BRIDGERTON_301_Unit_01161R
Bridgerton. (L to R) Luke Newton as Colin Bridgerton, Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington in episode 301 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024 /

Sexy Times

One good thing about Penelope and Colin being betrothed is that we are likely to get a lot more spicy scenes. Is it accurate to the time period? Who cares! It's fun! And if there is anyone on this show that needs a little fun, it's Penelope. She has been the wallflower for too long. She deserves to enjoy her time with Colin.

Francesca and Lord Kilmartin

While we don't get a ton of them in the trailer, we do get a little clip of Francesca and Lord Kilmartin dancing together and looking absolutely smitten. Considering Francesca is supposed to have her own season at some point, I wonder how this is all going to turn out, but for now, let's enjoy it. They could not be cuter together.

BRIDGERTON_306_Unit_02102R
Bridgerton. (L to R) Adjoa Andoh as Lady Agatha Danbury, Daniel Francis as Lord Anderson in episode 306 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024 /

Lady Bridgerton's Match

This is by far one of my favorite storylines from the first half of the season, and I cannot wait to see it play out in this second half. Lady Bridgerton deserves love just as much as her children and why not with the dashing brother of her good friend Lady Danbury? Sure, we still don't know why Lady Danbury doesn't have a good opinion of him, but hopefully, it's nothing awful, and Lady Bridgerton can have a bit of happiness that's all her own.

One thing I do not like is that it looks like Tilly, Benedict's love interest, might not be a widow after all. The small clip we get is giving "oh, didn't I mention I was married" vibes and I do not like that for one of my favorite Bridgerton!

If you haven't yet seen the trailer, check it out below:

Matt Smith opens up about his House of the Dragon reservations. dark. Next. Matt Smith opens up about his House of the Dragon reservations