What did Princess Beatrice wear to Wimbledon on day 9?

Celebrity Sightings At Wimbledon 2024 - Day 9
Celebrity Sightings At Wimbledon 2024 - Day 9 / Karwai Tang/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

Day nine of Wimbledon saw even more celebrities and members of the royal family show up in the royal box. And since we have already seen the likes of Dame Mary Berry, David Beckham, the Middletons, and more take in the tennis matches at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, it makes sense that day nine would bring its own big names.

Returning to Wimbledon for another day of sporting excellence we had Princess Beatrice and her husband, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, in the front row to watch two big matches play out. And of course, the couple looked dashing as they took in the sporting event in front of them.

While Edoardo wore a classic brown suit with a maroon tie, it was Princess Beatrice who made a statement in a beautiful floral shirt dress.

Princess Beatrice continues to give us gorgeous floral looks for the summer

Princess Beatrice of York, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
Celebrity Sightings At Wimbledon 2024 - Day 9 / Karwai Tang/GettyImages

So what exactly do we know about the floral dress Princess Beatrice wore to Wimbledon on day nine? According to the royal fashion X (formerly Twitter) account known as Remoulade Sauce, the princess actually wore a stunning Monique Lhuillier Printed Lace Shirt Dress featuring a pink, yellow and blue floral print in Silk White.

And to really bring the summer vibes, Princess Beatrice paired the dress with a clutch that we have definitely seen her use before. The clutch is a woven raffia by the brand Roger Vivier.

Honestly, the entire look was not only perfect for summer, but also perfect for sitting courtside at Wimbledon. Not only did she look stunning, but she also looked every inch the princess she is. And she also looked like she thoroughly enjoyed the matches that she watched, which we love to see.

Are you watching Wimbledon? Have you been paying attention to the crowds at all? Did you see Princess Beatrice in the crowd for day nine?

Next. It’s a floral summer for Princess Beatrice as she continues to choose floral prints for public events. It’s a floral summer for Princess Beatrice as she continues to choose floral prints for public events. dark