Michael and Carole Middleton were in attendance at day 4 of Wimbledon

Celebrity Sightings At Wimbledon 2024 - Day 4
Celebrity Sightings At Wimbledon 2024 - Day 4 / Karwai Tang/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

Typically we see Princess Catherine at Wimbledon, not only because of her love of tennis, but also because she is the patron of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, the events venue. However, 2024 has been a difficult year for the royal family, and of course with her battling cancer, there have been many events we would usually see the princess attend that she has had to skip.

However, while Princess Catherine has been absent from Wimbledon over the first four days of the event, there were some familiar faces that popped up on day four. Specifically the Princess of Wales’ parents were in attendance for day four of Wimbledon.

Michael and Carole Middleton were seen in the royal box, which often sees members of the royal family, including Princess Catherine, taking in the matches for the day. And they were certainly not alone in the royal box, as the Daily Mail broke down some of the other notable faces who joined them on day four.

The Middletons were joined by Bear Grylls, Seb Coe, and Pat Cummins, to name a few high profile guests in attendance.

Michael and Carole Middleton took in day four of Wimbledon in the royal box

Carole Middleton looked ready for a day of tennis in her maxi length floral dress by Cefinn. The tropical floral print was paired perfectly with a short, fitted blazer by Me + Em, as well as a more neutral colored low block heel pair of shoes and yellow sunglasses. And of course, Michael Middleton was also on point with his navy blazer and yellow patterned tie.

And considering we are always on fashion watch at Wimbledon, we do love to see what people are wearing as the watch the tennis matches. Of course, the royal box is always a great place to start when it comes to our fashion watch, and with the Middletons in attendance, we were of course curious about their fashion choices.

Beyond the fashion, we are also on royal watch. And we are always curious to see which members of the royal family will attend the sporting event in any given year.

There is still plenty of time for Princess Catherine to make an appearance at Wimbledon, and there is no doubt that royal watchers and the media is on the lookout for her. However, having her parents attend day four of the event is also one way to make it seem like she is there in spirit.

Were you at all surprised to see the Middletons attending Wimbledon? Do you think Princess Catherine will make an appearance before the event ends on July 14?

Next. It’s a floral summer for Princess Beatrice as she continues to choose floral prints for public events. It’s a floral summer for Princess Beatrice as she continues to choose floral prints for public events. dark