What did Princess Beatrice wear to day four of Royal Ascot 2023?

Royal Ascot 2023 - Friday
Royal Ascot 2023 - Friday / Max Mumby/Indigo/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

Day four of Royal Ascot was another big day for fashion, as we not only saw Princess Catherine make a splash in red, but Princess Beatrice was also a vision in florals and lace. And while Royal Ascot is really about the horses and races, there is so much more to this event.

As fans of events like this, where we get to see the royal family stepping out and interacting with the public, we also love to see what different members of the family are wearing. Often times, these looks can act as inspiration for a lot of us.

In the case of Princess Beatrice, her fashion for Royal Ascot 2023 has been all about the florals. On day one, she attended the event in a high neck, long sleeve midi dress featuring a delicate floral print. That particular dress was from designer Beulah London, and definitely had people talking.

However, we are in love with her day four fashion, as it takes the idea of floral fashion to a whole new level of elegance and femininity. So what did she wear on day four?

Princess Beatrice shines in floral on day four of Royal Ascot 2023

Princess Beatrice, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
Royal Ascot 2023 - Fashion, Day Four / Kirstin Sinclair/GettyImages

According to Harpers Bazaar, not only did the princess opt for another midi length floral dress, but this time it came from designer, Monique Lhuillier. And while this was again a long sleeve dress, the lace made this a dreamy confection on the princess.

Princess Beatrice paired her lacy floral dress with an Anya Hindmarch handbag in a cream color and a pair of Gianvito Rossi satin pumps in a pale pink color. Of course, we all know that the princess is known for her amazing hats and fascinators. And once again, her hat/fascinator was a brilliant piece featuring both fishnet and florals. It was a cream color that matched the handbag and even the lacy overlay of the dress perfectly.

Honestly, the whole look was picture perfect. Princess Beatrice looked stunning in this dress and we can definitely see people taking inspiration from this look all summer long.

What did you think of Princess Beatrice's look for day four of Royal Ascot? Were you a fan of her lacy, floral dress?

Sarah Ferguson shares her thoughts on Climate Change for World Environment Day. dark. Next. Sarah Ferguson shares her thoughts on Climate Change for World Environment Day