What are the top 10 streaming shows on Netflix in the U.K.?

The top 10 Series in the U.K. on Netflix for the week of June 5 through June 11
The top 10 Series in the U.K. on Netflix for the week of June 5 through June 11 /
facebooktwitterreddit

When it comes to streaming, there are so many options to choose from. Not only are there new releases to choose from, but there are also older favorites to enjoy as well. And when it comes to TV shows in the U.K., Netflix is letting us know exactly what people are watching.

Thanks to the Netflix blog, we can see exactly what TV series are the most popular in the U.K. from June 5 through the 11th. Not only do we know what people are watching in terms of the 10 most popular shows on Netflix in the U.K., but we also have an idea of just how long those shows have been popular.

So what are the top 10 shows streaming on Netflix for people in the U.K.? And how long have these shows been in the top 10?

Here are the top 10 series being streamed in the U.K. on Netflix for June 5 to June 11

top10-tv-united-kingdom-1-jun-5-jun-11-2023
The top 10 Series in the U.K. on Netflix for the week of June 5 through June 11 /

According to the Netflix blog, the top 10 shows being streamed are:

  1. Never Have I Ever: Season 4 (This is the season's first week in the top 10 since it just released.)
  2. FUBAR: Season 1 (Three weeks in the top 10.)
  3. Arnold: Limited Series (This is the first week in the top 10.)
  4. Manifest: Season 4 (Three weeks in the top 10.)
  5. Fake Profile: Season 1 (Two weeks in the top 10.)
  6. The Ultimatum: Queer Love: Season 1 (This has been in the top 10 for two weeks.)
  7. Inside Man: Season 1 (Four weeks in the top 10.)
  8. Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story: Series (An impressive six weeks in the top 10.)
  9. THE DAYS: Season 1 (This is the first week in the top 10.)
  10. Selling Sunset: Season 6 (Finally, this series has been in the top 10 for four weeks.)

For some of these results, it is not that surprising. Having newer shows in the top 10 makes sense, especially shows that already have a built in audience (as in shows that are in their fourth season). And at the same time, some of these shows are keeping their numbers up because people are still talking about them and recommending them to their friends.

Honesty, we are not that surprised by what has made it into the top 10 for TV shows streaming on Netflix in the U.K., and we can't wait to see how things shape up this month as more shows drop on the platform.

How to watch The Great Pottery Showdown in the U.S.. dark. Next. How to watch The Great Pottery Showdown in the U.S.