What are the top 10 shows streaming in the U.K. as of May 29 to June 4

Top 10 TV shows in the U.K. for the week of May 29 through June 4 on Netflix. Image courtesy of
Top 10 TV shows in the U.K. for the week of May 29 through June 4 on Netflix. Image courtesy of /
facebooktwitterreddit

There are a lot of TV shows that we can binge watch on Netflix. From reality shows like Great British Bake Off (Great British Baking Show in the U.S.) and Selling Sunset to dramas and comedies like Queen Charlotte and Never Have I Ever, there are plenty of TV viewing options.

But what are people in the U.K. actually streaming on Netflix when it comes to their TV series options? Thanks to the Netflix blog, we know exactly what people are watching. Or at the very least, we know what the top 10 shows were from May 29 to June 4. And not only that, but we also know how many weeks those shows have made an appearance in the top 10.

So if you are curious as to what people in the U.K. are watching on Netflix, we have you covered. And maybe it will inspire your next binge watch.

What are the top 10 series on Netflix in the U.K. as of May 29 to June 4?

top10-tv-united-kingdom-may-29-jun-4-2023
Top 10 TV shows in the U.K. for the week of May 29 through June 4 on Netflix. Image courtesy of /

According to Netflix, people in the U.K. are currently streaming:

  1. FUBAR: Season 1 (In the top 10 for two weeks)
  2. Inside Man: Season 1 (Three weeks in the top 10)
  3. Fake Profile: Season 1 (First week in the top 10)
  4. Selling Sunset: Season 6 (This season has been in the top 10 for three weeks, since it debuted.)
  5. Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story: Series (Five weeks in the top10)
  6. XO, Kitty: Season 1 (Three weeks in the top 10.)
  7. The Real Bling Ring: Hollywood Heist: Limited Series (One week in the top 10.)
  8. Manifest: Season 4 (Two weeks in the top 10.)
  9. The Ultimatum: Queer Love: Season 1 (One week in the top 10.)
  10. Barbecue Showdown: Season 2 (One week in the top 10.)

It is definitely interesting to see what people are streaming when it comes to TV shows on Netflix, especially since four of the shows are reality TV or documentary style offerings. Plus, we love the fact that there are actually shows in the top 10 that are new to the list. And yes, we love that Queen Charlotte is still getting a lot of love from viewers.

Are you at all surprised by which shows are in the top 10 for Netflix in the U.K.? Have you watched any of these shows yet? Let's talk about the top 10 over on Twitter.

How to watch The Great Pottery Showdown in the U.S.. How to watch The Great Pottery Showdown in the U.S.. dark. Next