The Bridgerton x Maxbone collaboration is one we didn’t know we needed

Bridgerton. Simone Ashley as Kate Sharma in episode 202 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2022
Bridgerton. Simone Ashley as Kate Sharma in episode 202 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2022 /
facebooktwitterreddit

When you think of Bridgerton, what comes to mind? Do you think of the books? Are you all about the Netflix series? Or do you think about the new collaborations that they have been giving us lately?

Since December we have not only gotten to enjoy an iced coffee and coffee creamer collaboration, but there have been rugs inspired by Bridgerton, and even a collaboration between Netflix and Bath and Body Works. So it should come as a no surprise that we have a new collaboration that we are obsessed with. And that collaboration is for a dog toys from Maxbone.

That’s right, the latest collaboration is all about our furry friends. And this is a collaboration we were not expecting, but it’s definitely one we are excited for. Over on the Maxbone Instagram account, they have teased this drop, which is set to debut on April 3, for a while now. And while we have not gotten a chance to see exactly what is going to be in this particular drop, that’s okay. After all, we only have another day to wait.

The Bridgerton x Maxbone collab drops on April 3

But what do we know so far? Well, we do know that this is an official collaboration between Netflix’s Bridgerton and Maxbone. And we also know that there will be at least one dog toy in the mix. And why do we say that? Because, in at least two of the posts, we see what looks like a plush book with a rope toy sticking out of it. And on the cover of that book, it reads Lady Whistledown’s society papers.

Of course, we expect there to be more than just one dog toy in this collaboration. And we also expect more than just a dog toy. We would not be surprised if this collaboration included pieces for their wardrobe as well. After all, if you look at the brand’s website, you will see that they have apparel for our pets, as well as accessories and carrier bags. The brand also has their own line of a dog food, so it is entirely possible that they may even include Bridgerton inspired dog treats and food in the mix.

No matter what is a part of this collaboration, we are excited for it. We love the way people are integrating Bridgerton into a wide range of products. And we love that these collaborations are also bringing more people into the world of Bridgerton. It’s definitely a win-win situation, and it’s one we are obsessed with.

Republic of Tea has an entire collection of Bridgerton themed teas and more. Republic of Tea has an entire collection of Bridgerton themed teas and more. dark. Next