Serena Ittoo releases new single “Believe Again”

Singer Serena Ittoo is back with her fourth single “Believe Again” and with it she may have created your new favorite pop song.
Serena Ittoo unveils deep & emotive debut single "Nature Foreseen"
Serena Ittoo unveils deep & emotive debut single "Nature Foreseen" /
facebooktwitterreddit

It was back in November of last year that Serena Ittoo arrived on the music scene when she dropped her first single “Nature Foreseen.” At the time, most agreed that a new and powerful voice had arrived thanks to the strong vocals and blues/jazz feeling the song evoked.

It was a pattern that Ittoo followed with her next two singles “So Blue” and “My Heart is Yours.” Both put the focus on her amazing voice and ability to write lyrics that make the listener feel more than they would normally expect from a song.

Honestly, it's a big part of the reason I've become such a huge fan.

Which makes her new single, “Believe Again,” which arrived Friday such a breath of fresh air. Yes, it still speaks to you with lyrics that are uplifting and positive, but the jazz and blues vibe has been replaced with a pop sensibility that is just a ridiculous amount of fun to listen to.

“Believe Again” by Serena Ittoo is now available to stream on Spotify.

Taking cues from 1980s New Wave and 1990s dance music, the melody has an infectious beat that might just find you dancing despite your best efforts. It's easily my favorite track by Ittoo yet and speaks to how versatile an artist she is.

According to Ittoo, the song is meant to make you feel like you do when you meet the person who is your soulmate and how those emotions make you believe anything is possible no matter what may have happened in the past. According to Ittoo:

"“They save you in a way and the song expresses pure gratitude for this person’s soul and energy they have brought into your life. I feel that anyone who has ever been through really hard challenges and struggles in their life will know how powerful this statement is.” "

Serena Ittoo

Take my word for it, don't sleep on this track or Serena Ittoo. “Believe Again” is now available to stream on Spotify, Apple Music or wherever you get your music.

What do you think Tea Drinkers? Are you excited for a new track from Serena Ittoo? Well then join the conversation on our Facebook and other social media pages.

Next. Martha Stewart shared some advice for Duchess Meghan regarding her new American Riviera Orchard brand. Martha Stewart shared some advice for Duchess Meghan regarding her new American Riviera Orchard brand. dark