Celebrate Bridgerton season 3 with a tea party

Bridgerton. (L to R) Ruth Gemmell as Lady Violet Bridgerton, Hannah Dodd as Francesca Bridgerton, Florence Hunt as Hyacinth Bridgerton in episode 304 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2023
Bridgerton. (L to R) Ruth Gemmell as Lady Violet Bridgerton, Hannah Dodd as Francesca Bridgerton, Florence Hunt as Hyacinth Bridgerton in episode 304 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2023 /
facebooktwitterreddit

Besides the love, drama, and gossip that's at the heart of Bridgerton, nothing screams British historical drama like a tea party. It's where the gossip happens, it's where two people can fall in love (my North and South fans know what I mean), and it's where everyone can show off their fancy AF tea sets.

And with the Bridgerton season 3 trailer just coming out, what better way to celebrate than with a tea party?! You can wear a fancy outfit, pick up a tea set at a thrift store (or Amazon), and put your pinkies up with your family and friends.

If you don't know where to start, you're in luck, because we have some ideas for how you can have a tea party that even Lady Whistledown would approve of.

First up is the tea set! Royal Garden has the most beautiful tea set. it looks like it should cost much more than it does. The floral tea set is only $59.99 on Amazon and comes in either pastel pink or blue. They sent me a sample of it, and oh my goodness, it made my historical-romance-loving heart scream in delight. It's perfect and looks entirely out of place in my modern apartment. Highly recommend!

Time for a classic tea party to celebrate the return of Bridgerton

Royal Garden also has gorgeous polka dot and floral dessert plates and a beautiful cake stand that's perfect for petit fours, scones, and cucumber sandwiches (or chocolate chip cookies. No judgement here).

But what about the tea? Bridgerton has you covered there. With all the Bridgerton merch, you know there is Bridgerton tea. Or, to be more specific, Queen Charlotte and Bridgerton tea. The flavors range from Amethyst Berry Tea to Topaz Citrus Tea to Spice Chai. Pick the flavors that match your favorite characters and enjoy. The tea is from the Republic of Tea and ranges in price from $15-$18 on Amazon.

How about the food? Ok, these are by no means cheap, but Williams-Sonoma has a set of 30 gorgeous Bridgerton-inspired petit fours. They will look perfect on a tiered cake plate, and your friends and family will be incredibly impressed. You don't even have to tell them you didn't make them. Even Lady Whistledown will keep that secret!

As for everything else, pull out your grandmother's lacy tablecloth, print out some fancy-looking invitations, put on the Bridgerton soundtrack, and have fun. You can even have a Bridgerton rewatch party with all these items as well.

Next. Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are set to work on two new Netflix projects. Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are set to work on two new Netflix projects. dark