Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are set to work on two new Netflix projects

It's all about the non-fiction programming for the prince and his duchess as they once again work with Netflix.
Invictus Games Vancouver Whistlers 2025's One Year To Go Winter Training Camp
Invictus Games Vancouver Whistlers 2025's One Year To Go Winter Training Camp / Karwai Tang/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

The collaboration between Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, with Netflix is far from over. And while rumors would have you believe that the streamer was ready to ditch the royal couple, that could not be further from the truth.

In a news report from Deadline, we all learned that the royal couple has two non-fiction projects in the pipeline for Netflix, although there are no titles as of yet. But we do know what both of these projects will be about.

So apparently, to perfectly coincide with her new lifestyle brand American Orchard Riviera, Duchess Meghan will be celebrating all things lifestyle-related, including cooking, friendship, and gardening to name a few. It will be a chance to really see the duchess dive into her love of all things lifestyle, which we love since we were big fans of her The Tig blog, which she shut down when she married Prince Harry.

Netflix is set to give us two new projects from Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan

However, the second program definitely feels more like a Prince Harry-centric project. That is because this will be a series that revolves around professional polo, which is a sport that we have seen the prince play on an international scale, especially in his capacity as the co-founder of the charity Sentebale.

The series revolving around polo was explained as being, "Shot primarily at the U.S. Open Polo Championship in Wellington, Florida, at The USPA National Polo Center, the series will explore the world of the sport, which is known primarily for its aesthetic and social scene. It will pull the curtain back on the grit and passion of the sport, capturing players and all it takes to compete at the highest level."

Apparently, the duchess will be an executive producer for both projects, while Prince Harry is set to be an EP for the polo project specifically. While there is no date for when we might see these projects hit Netflix, they are currently in production, which means we could potentially see these as early as 2025.

We can't wait to learn more about both of these projects, especially the lifestyle project from Duchess Meghan, as we love a good cooking and lifestyle type program.

What do you think of this news? Are you excited for either or both of these projects?

How does Princess Eugenie like her tea?. dark. Next. How does Princess Eugenie like her tea?