Netflix reveals the top 10 movies streamed in the U.K. for July 10 to July 16

The top 10 Films in the U.K. on Netflix for the week of July 10 through July 16.
The top 10 Films in the U.K. on Netflix for the week of July 10 through July 16. /
facebooktwitterreddit

It's a new week and that means we have a brand new top 10 list from Netflix. And perhaps unsurprisingly, we have some new additions to our movie chart, with four films in their first week in the top 10.

When it comes to getting an idea about what people are watching on Netflix, we love to see older movies getting new life at the top of the chart. And that's exactly what is happening with the animated movie Sing, which has not only moved up on the chart, but is actually enjoying an impressive 14 weeks in the top 10 thanks to this renewed interest in the movie. (We hadn't seen the movie in the top 10 for a while until last week, so it is nice to see it actually moving up in its second consecutive week back on the list.)

So when it comes to movies streaming on Netflix in the UK, what exactly were people watching during the week of July 10 to July16?

What are the top 10 films on Netflix in the UK for the week of July 10 to July 16?

According to the Netflix top 10 page, the top 10 streaming movies in the UK are:

  1. The Out-Laws (Two weeks in the top 10.)
  2. WHAM! (Also on its second week in the top 10.)
  3. The Interrogation of Tony Martin (First week in the top 10.)
  4. Roald Dahl's Matilda The Musical (Four weeks in the top 10.)
  5. Bird Box Barcelona (First week in the top 10)
  6. Sing (Fourteen weeks in the top 10, and up from the number 10 spot from last week.)
  7. Paw Patrol: The Movie (Five weeks in the top 10.)
  8. Venom (Second week in the top 10.)
  9. Night School (First week in the top 10.)
  10. Johnny English Strikes Again (The last of the four movies that are in their first week in the top 10.)

We love to see what people are streaming, especially during the summer months. And it is definitely an interesting mix of films in the top 10, especially since it seems like plenty of child-friendly options, as well as comedies.

Do you any of the movies in this week's top 10 list on Netflix in the UK surprise you? Were there any films you expected to see that were missing from the list?

Next. 5 of David Tennant's best roles. 5 of David Tennant's best roles. dark