Merchandise for the Ariana Grande and Cynthia Erivo film is "Wicked," through and through.

What we can put on our wishlists in the next month and a half.
Funko and Loungefly Reveal All-New Wicked Products. Image courtesy Funko
Funko and Loungefly Reveal All-New Wicked Products. Image courtesy Funko /
facebooktwitterreddit

It seems as though Wiz-o-mania is in full swing and that is as it should be with Wicked coming to theaters on November 22. Whether you're looking forward to getting Elphaba's Green Elixir on October 22 at Starbucks or singing along to Idina Menzel's version of "The Wizard and I," there are many ways to get excited about the story of the witches of Oz. Funko Pop is among the brands getting into the witchy spirit, and they are not the only ones with new merchandise to consider.

These figurines are Wicked Pop!-ular

79747_WickedPart1_Elphaba_POP_GLAM-WEB
Funko and Loungefly Reveal All-New Wicked Products. Image courtesy Funko /

According to Variety, "the 'Wicked' Pop! collection features two versions of Glinda, played by Ariana Grande in the film - one in a dressed down pink nightgown, and the other donning a sparkling tiara and floor-length pink down as seen in the film's poster." The tiara-and-pink combination is familiar to anyone who has seen Glinda's grandiose entrance in the stage production. Meanwhile, the nightgown might be the dress visible in the roommates' mirror in the official trailer as Elphaba and Glinda sing "There's no fight we cannot win."

Elphaba's figurine features the "hideodeous" hat given to her as a trick by Glinda before she makes it her own and the cloak that Glinda fastens about her neck before the wicked witch takes to the skies for the first time in "Defying Gravity."

Other accessories

WIBK0001-LFWICKEDGLINDACOSPLAYMINIBACKPACK0328
Funko and Loungefly Reveal All-New Wicked Products. Image courtesy Funko /

Meanwhile, Loungefly has backpacks for the two stars in their best outfits. Elphaba has a matching journal for thought-recording, but even more stylish is a cross-body bag in the style of the Grimmerie. As the book is the reference guide for Elphaba's potent spellwork, it's an indispensable accessory, Not to be outdone, there is a Glnda Trunk Crossbody Bag.

Wicked comes to theaters on November 22, so we will be looking forward to more tie-ins to the wonderful and wicked project.

Next. "Wicked" gets character posters and a new way to pick sides in Oz with Monopoly. "Wicked" gets character posters and a new way to pick sides in Oz with Monopoly. dark