Gordon Ramsay to be joined by Lisa Vanderpump on Food Stars

It has been announced that Lisa Vanderpump will be joining Gordon Ramsay for the second season of Gordon Ramsay's Food Stars.
Norway - Gordon Ramsay of National Geographic's GORDON RAMSAY: UNCHARTED. (Credit: National Geographic/Justin Mandel)
Norway - Gordon Ramsay of National Geographic's GORDON RAMSAY: UNCHARTED. (Credit: National Geographic/Justin Mandel) /
facebooktwitterreddit

Last year foodies everywhere watched as Gordon Ramsay, best known from his hit cooking shows Hell's Kitchen and Next Level Chef, attempted to find the next big restaurant idea. Gordon Ramsay's Food Stars saw 14 contestants compete for a $250,000 investment from Ramsay for their restaurant concept.

The series focused more on the business side of being a restaurateur, which was a nice change from the cooking competitions Ramsay is most recognized from. Apparently enough people agreed that a second season was ordered by Fox and is set to premiere late in May.

But this time, it won't just be Ramsay the contestants will have to impress. In a change, a second investor will be added to compete against Ramsay for the rights to the next big foodie concept. And that addition is none other than Lisa Vanderpump.

Gordon Ramsay's Food Star Season 2 is set to premiere on Fox on May 22.

Despite being best known for her time on various reality shows including The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Lisa Vanderpump is also an experienced restaurateur, with her West Hollywood restaurant serving as the setting for The Vanderpump Rules. Which, it turns out, is right next to one owned by Gordon Ramsay. She told E! News:

"I know Gordon pretty well, I mean we have restaurants next to each other. I’d always wanted to do a show with him so when they said, ‘Hey, how do you fancy a second season of Food Stars? I was like, ‘I’m in."

Lisa Vanderpump

For his part Ramsay sounds excited about the new addition to Food Stars.

"This show is like no other because I’m joined with a cohost—a powerhouse—in Lisa Vanderpump I think sparks are going to fly."

Gordon Ramsay

If nothing else it should prove fascinating to watch. Gordon Ramsay's Food Stars Season 2 premieres on the Fox on May 22.

What do you think Tea Drinkers? Are you excited for Season 2 of Food Stars? Then join the conversation on our Facebook and other social media pages.

Who are the current working royals?. dark. Next. Who are the current working royals?