Get ready for a Bridgerton themed tea party with Williams Sonoma

Bridgerton. Bessie Carter as Prudence Featherington in episode 302 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024
Bridgerton. Bessie Carter as Prudence Featherington in episode 302 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2024 /
facebooktwitterreddit

We love Williams Sonoma. They have some amazing products and they help us to elevate our kitchen and gatherings in ways that are both surprising and fun. And just in time for Season 3 of Bridgerton on Netflix, they have expanded their collaboration with the series.

Not only are they making it easy to elevate a tea party or even just our Bridgerton watch party, but they are also giving us a chance to have some fun. In part, the reason why this collection is so fun is because it includes a wide assortment of goodies. We are talking about candies, cakes, beverage mixes, dessert plates, tea pots, and tea cups. There is a wide range of amazing products to choose from in this collection that screams Bridgerton magic.

Of course, there are definitely some items that Williams Sonoma is offering as part of their Bridgerton collection that we are especially obsessed with and need in our lives. And honestly, we may have to snag them just to get ready for Season 3!

Williams Sonoma has expanded their Bridgerton collaboration in time for Season 3 on Netflix

So what are some of our favorite items in the Williams Sonoma x Bridgerton collection?

  • Bridgerton 8 Day Countdown Calendar - This calendar gives us everything we need for a perfect tea time. Not only are there tea bags in this calendar, but there’s also shortbread and jam. This is perfect for creating an experience.
  • Bridgerton Strawberry Scone Mix - We love that they have added a scone mix to this collection and it has us ready to get in the kitchen to prep for a binge watch.
  • Bridgerton Floral Petit Fours - If you love a sweet treat, this is a must have. This is a set of 30 petit fours featuring “two tiers of tender vanilla poundcake, layers of luscious mascarpone buttercream, and house-made strawberry preserves, and white chocolate fondant. For a fresh finishing touch, the handcrafted treats are sprinkled with organic wildflowers and lavender florettes picked up from the manor house gardens.”
  • New Bridgerton Chocolate Breakable Tea Pot with Candy Jewels - Not only is this elegant looking, but it’s an interactive treat. There is even a mallet included so that you can break open the teapot to find the jewels inside. This is exclusive to Williams Sonoma and it might just be the one thing we all need for Season 3.
  • Bridgerton Cameo Cookies - You can never go wrong with cookies. And this is a set of 12 of elegant cookies that are a perfect sweet treat for tea time and binge watching.
  • Bridgerton Beverage Mix in Elderflower flavored Lemonade - If you want to skip the tea, that’s okay too. Why not try something different with these beverage mixes that are perfect as either a mocktail or a cocktail.

There are obviously more items available in this collection, but we just wanted to highlight some of our personal favorites. Of course there are so many other items that we want in our lives as well, but we do have to consider the budget.

What do you think of this Williams Sonoma collaboration? Will you be snagging anything from this collection? Are you thinking of doing a Bridgerton themed tea party?

Nicola Coughlan and Luke Newton talk about what it's like filming their intimate scenes for Bridgerton Season 3. Nicola Coughlan and Luke Newton talk about what it's like filming their intimate scenes for Bridgerton Season 3. dark. Next