David Tennant wore a shirt supporting Trans kids to press launch of Good Omens Season 2

"Inside Man" BFI Screening
"Inside Man" BFI Screening / Shane Anthony Sinclair/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

On day two of the Good Omens press days in London, David Tennant made a statement that was more than just a fashion statement. And he did it with the help of a t-shirt.

In pictures shared on social media, we can see the actor wearing a t-shirt under a blue blazer, with a hint of pink showing. As always, he was seen wearing his now-signature non-binary pin, which he has been wearing for a while now. However, it was definitely the t-shirt that had internet sleuths doing some digging.

So what was it about this shirt that had fans of David Tennant scouring the internet for clues? Under the blazer, the words "trans kids" and "absolute" could be seen in a hot pink font. And people wanted to know exactly what the shirt said in full.

David Tennant uses his platform to be an ally

According to Pink News, it seems that the full message on the shirt reads, "Leave trans kids alone, you absolute freaks." And we are here for it!

When it comes to being a vocal ally, Tennant has repeatedly shown that he will not be silenced. And we love him for that.

Of course, once the full message on his shirt went viral on social media (and he definitely did go viral on Twitter), there were plenty of people popping off with their negativity. But for every negative post, there were plenty of fans praising the actor for continuing to stand up for not only trans kids, but other people in the LGBTQ+ community.

And since the actor has made it clear that he is not going to back down from his support, I highly doubt he is going to let any of the negative social media posts change his mind about wearing pins and articles of clothing that publicly defend people who identify with any of the letters associated with the LGBTQ+ community.

Next. 5 of David Tennant's best roles. 5 of David Tennant's best roles. dark