Give the gift of Loungefly with the perfect Harry Potter collection this season

Loungefly x Harry Potter The Great Hall Light Up Mini Backpack
Loungefly x Harry Potter The Great Hall Light Up Mini Backpack /
facebooktwitterreddit

It may still be October, but that doesn't mean that we aren't thinking ahead to the holiday season. And for many of us, gift giving is a big part of the season. One brand that always seems to offer the perfect gifts for any fandom is none other than Loungefly.

When it comes to amazing accessories that represent a wide range of fandoms, Loungefly consistently delivers some of the very best pieces and designs. And their latest collection of Harry Potter themed goodies are perfect for any collector or fan.

As of publication, this Loungefly x Harry Potter collection is in the preorder phase, with an expected ship date of November 1. From crossbody bags and stationary journals to mini backpacks and wallets, it really feels like there are pieces for any fan.

Loungefly is giving us a new collection of must have Harry Potter pieces ahead of the 2024 holiday season

Harry Potter The Great Hall Light Up Mini Backpack, , hi-res (1)
Loungefly x Harry Potter The Great Hall Light Up Mini Backpack /

This collection of Harry Potter themed accessories features 12 items, including pieces for your pup. And with so many amazing items to choose from, you might want to know a bit more about each of them.

Right off the bat, we have to point out that the price range goes from $20 to $80, with their mini backpack being at the top of the price chart. But considering the detail that went into this mini backpack, we are surprised it doesn't cost even more.

The Loungefly x Harry Potter The Great Hall Light Up Mini Backpack, which has a price tag of $80 literally lights up and showcases one of the most iconic sets from the Harry Potter franchise. It's also a stunning piece that would be perfect in any collection.

Another amazing piece in the collection is the Loungefly x Harry Potter Loyal Friends Convertible Backpack & Tote Bag. At $75, this is another gorgeous piece that perfectly represents both the movies and the books. The fact that it is a convertible bag adds a bit more usefulness into the mix as well, so you can carry it how you need to.

Finally we have to talk about the Loungefly x Harry Potter Hogwarts Varsity Refillable Stationery Journal, which is $30 and feels like it could be perfect for any fan, no matter your age or gender. It is as much a tool, as it is a chance to show off your love of all things Harry Potter.

Honestly, there is something to be said about the magic of Loungefly and how it lets us enjoy any of our fandoms in style. And this collection is a reminder that unique pieces can become must haves quite quickly.

Next. Harry Potter themed Advent calendars are starting to show up in stores. Harry Potter themed Advent calendars are starting to show up in stores. dark