Loungefly will take you to Hogwarts with this exclusive cameo mini backpack

Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle backpack from Loungefly. Image courtesy Loungefly
Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle backpack from Loungefly. Image courtesy Loungefly /
facebooktwitterreddit

Are you a fan of Harry Potter? Do you love showing off your love of all things magical and Hogwarts? Then this exclusive mini backpack from Loungefly might just be a must-have for your collection.

Considering how long Harry Potter has been out, from the books to the movies, and even the spin-offs, there is a lot of merchandise on the market to choose from when it comes to showing off your fandom. However, there is something about pieces from Loungefly that just hit differently.

From the beauty of so many Loungefly pieces to the unique figural designs, this is a company that knows what fans want. And what we want when it comes to a new mini backpack is something special. Luckily, Loungefly understands us and that's why they released an exclusive mini backpack that is equal parts stunning and fun.

Harry Potter Exclusive Hogwarts Castle Cameo Mini Backpack, , hi-res
Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle backpack from Loungefly. Image courtesy Loungefly /

The Harry Potter Exclusive Hogwarts Castle Cameo Mini Backpack is a work of art that features a "lenticular display" that shows off Harry's acceptance letter to Hogwarts and the school itself depending on the angle of the bag. And the front pocket is actually a figural design that looks like a frame featuring owls, books, and of course magical correspondence.

This is a vegan leather bag that also features adjustable straps and of course the perfect print on the interior of the bag as well. Think owls and lit candles for the lining of this mini backpack, and you know that it is all about the magic of Hogwarts with this piece.

While this mini backpack is a stunner and perfect for fans of Hogwarts, magic and of course Harry Potter, we do have to point out that it does carry a $90 price tag. And while for some that may not be too much, for others it could be a bit out of budget. However, this is definitely one of those bags that we have no problem saving up for. We love the design of this bag and the way they shaped it to look like a real, vintage cameo.

What do you think of this exclusive Hogwarts cameo mini backpack from Loungefly? Is this a must-have for your collection?

Next. Fisher-Price is heading to Hogwarts with these new Little People sets. Fisher-Price is heading to Hogwarts with these new Little People sets. dark