Prince Harry and Meghan Markle purchase new property in Portugal

The Duke and Duchess add to their high-class real estate portfolio.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Colombia Visit - Day 1
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Colombia Visit - Day 1 / Eric Charbonneau/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

If you're into real estate and the Royal Family, then we have the perfect story for you!

An article published by Harper's Bazaar reports that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have purchased a property in the CostaTerra Golf and Ocean Club in West Portugal. CostaTerra is located about an hour outside of Lisbon and is frequented by A-listers from Hollywood and the world of fashion. As expected, there are also a few members of the Royal Family who have been attached to the club as well!

Harry and Meghan move next to a few familiar faces

Jack Brooksbank, Princess Eugenie of York
Royal Ascot 2024 - Wednesday / Chris Jackson/GettyImages

Harper's Bazaar claims that Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank maintain a residence at CostaTerra with their three children. In addition, Hugh van Custem, a friend of the Royal Family, is known to frequent the club as well.

The Duke and Duchess' decision to buy a place so close to Princess Eugenie and Jack is a sign that the two couples have a positive relationship. If so, this means Prince Harry and Meghan are not completely isolated from their relatives in the Royal Family.

As Prince Harry and Meghan work to maintain any connections they can, their purchase will help them expand their elite real estate portfolio. The couple is expected to split time between their property in Portugal and their present $21 million residence in Montecito, California. In 2023, the couple officially left their Frogmore Cottage in the UK. However, that location was highly graded as well.

While this story is mainly about the Duke and Duchess' purchase, we can't overlook the fact that Harry and Meghan will be living next to a few of their relatives. This could open the door to more positive developments in the future, so we will keep hope alive and our fingers crossed!

If you think there's angle we're missing in this story, let us know on X or Facebook!

Next. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Global Head of Communications opens new company. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Global Head of Communications opens new company. dark