Who won Next Level Chef Season 3? (Which celebrity chef came out on top?)

NEXT LEVEL CHEF: Gordon Ramsay (C) with contestants in the NEXT LEVEL CHEF “Final Level” episode airing Thursday, May 9 (8:00 PM - 9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. CR: Lorraine O’Sullivan / FOX. ©2024 FOX Media LLC.
NEXT LEVEL CHEF: Gordon Ramsay (C) with contestants in the NEXT LEVEL CHEF “Final Level” episode airing Thursday, May 9 (8:00 PM - 9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. CR: Lorraine O’Sullivan / FOX. ©2024 FOX Media LLC. /
facebooktwitterreddit

Next Level Chef Season 3 has come to an end, and it was definitely a long journey. Not only did we start with more chefs than were going to make it on the show this season, but they broke it down by social media chefs, home cooks, and professional chefs.

In the end, we had three chefs representing all three judges on Next Level Chef. And this meant that it was anybody’s game. Could Chef Richard Blais get a win this season? Would Chef Gordon Ramsay go all the way again? It was anybody’s game this season. That is because all three chefs left in the competition were truly next level.

However, this was going to be a challenge until the end. That is because Christina, Gabi, and Zach all had to cook a three course meal. And, they started in the basement and cooked their way up. This meant that they had to cook their appetizer in the basement kitchen, before heading up to the middle kitchen for the seafood dish, and ending with their main entrée on the top level. They also had just 90 minutes to make this happen, with the chance to bank time for the next level. (What this means is depending on how long it takes you to make your appetizer, for example, whatever time is left is what you are taking to the next two kitchens.)

After an impressive 90 minutes of cooking, where it was clear that each of these chefs had made an amazing dish on each floor, the ultimate winner of Next Level Chef was Gabi!

Gabi wins Next Level Chef, giving Chef Gordon Ramsay the win (again)!

NLC-S3_316_0399_f
NEXT LEVEL CHEF: L-R: Contestant Gabi with Richard Blais in the NEXT LEVEL CHEF “Final Level” episode airing Thursday, May 9 (8:00 PM - 9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. CR: Lorraine O’Sullivan / FOX. ©2024 FOX Media LLC. /

Gabi ended up winning Season 3 and the $250,000 grand prize, as well as the one year mentorship with Chefs Ramsay, Blais, and Nyesha Arrington.

When it comes to Next Level Chef, we love all three mentors. And we want them all to win. At the same time, for some reason, it was not surprising to see Chef Gordon Ramsay come out on top once again. His team seemed so strong, all season long. And the fact that he nearly had more than one chef in the final, was really impressive.

Next Level Chef has already been renewed for a fourth season, and we can’t wait to see what happens next. Will Richard Blais get a win in Season 4? Or will he once again fall to Gordon Ramsay and Nyesha Arrington? We will just have to wait and see.

Next. Gordon Ramsay to be joined by Lisa Vanderpump on Food Stars. Gordon Ramsay to be joined by Lisa Vanderpump on Food Stars. dark