Which 'Traitors' contestant does Alan Cumming think "blew it" in Season 2?

THE TRAITORS -- "The Weight of Deceit" Episdoe 210 -- Pictured: Alan Cumming -- (Photo by: Euan Cherry/Peacock)
THE TRAITORS -- "The Weight of Deceit" Episdoe 210 -- Pictured: Alan Cumming -- (Photo by: Euan Cherry/Peacock) /
facebooktwitterreddit

Season 2 of the US version of the Traitors has come to an end on Peacock, with a jaw-dropping finale on March 7. And ahead of the finale, host Alan Cumming was asked about the season and what he thought about the game play of the cast.

Considering Cumming gets to see and hear quite a lot when it comes to the interactions of both the Faithful and the Traitors, it makes sense that he would have thoughts on how different competitors played the game. But who did he think played poorly?

According to People Magazine, Alan Cumming believed that Dan Gheesling "blew it" when it came to his game play and strategy. And honestly, we are not surprised in the least. After all, there was a lot of chatter online about how the Big Brother legend played (or in some cases, didn't play).

Alan Cumming says Dan Gheesling "blew it" on the Traitors

So what did Cumming have to say about Dan's game play specifically?

"Everyone talks about what a great game player he was and how great he was at tactics and everything, and he blew it in a major way. All the other contestants were telling him what to do!"

Alan Cumming

Unfortunately, we have to agree with Alan. We had high hopes for Dan Gheesling as a Traitor and it was like he had no clue how to strategize or play.

Although there are a lot of different ways one can play the game on the Traitors, you can't start so slowly that other people have to tell you how to play. And this is especially true if you already have a reputation as a player.

It is not surprising that people are both disappointed in Dan Gheesling, and also feel that he did not do a good job in playing the game. And we appreciate the fact that even Alan Cumming saw it!

Do you agree with Alan about Dan? What surprised you about this season of the Traitors? Did you think Dan would get farther in the game?

Did you know that both the U.K. and U.S. versions of The Traitors film in the same location?. dark. Next. Did you know that both the U.K. and U.S. versions of The Traitors film in the same location?