What did Caroline Stanbury wear for the RHODubai Season 2 reunion show?

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DUBAI -- Season:2 -- Pictured: (l-r) Lesa Milan, Taleen Marie, Chanel Ayan, Andy Cohen, Caroline Brooks, Sara Al Medani, Caroline Stanbury -- (Photo by: Clifton Prescod/Bravo)
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF DUBAI -- Season:2 -- Pictured: (l-r) Lesa Milan, Taleen Marie, Chanel Ayan, Andy Cohen, Caroline Brooks, Sara Al Medani, Caroline Stanbury -- (Photo by: Clifton Prescod/Bravo) /
facebooktwitterreddit

Season 2 of The Real Housewives of Dubai has come to a close and that means it is reunion time. And for this year's reunion the ladies all rocked stunning shades of red in a variety of styles and looks. As longtime fans of Caroline Stanbury (since her time on Ladies of London), we wanted to know more about her reunion look.

Luckily for us, Bravo's The Daily Dish not only shared news about Stanbury's iconic ring (she took to social media to show off the "million dollars" she could point with), but they also gave us some more details about the actual dress itself. In a peak behind the scenes of the reunion and her look, the RHODubai star stated, "At least if I'm pointing, I'm gonna point with this, so I can point with a million dollars on my finger."

All things considered, the ring was a scene stealer in its own right. But honestly, all of the jewelry she wore for the reunion was stunning. She dripped diamonds under the bright lights and we were living for it.

RHODubai's Caroline Stanbury was all about the Hollywood Glam for the Season 2 Reunion episodes

Of course the bling was not the only talking point of Caroline Stanbury's RHODubai reunion look. We also have to talk about the dress she chose.

For her Season 2 reunion look, Stanbury opted for a gorgeous, crimson red dress from the designer Ali Karoui. The strapless gown fit like a glove and had a mermaid style hem that really worked for the reality star.

And to complete the look, she opted for heels from Ferragamo and an elegant updo that allowed the jewelry and the dress to be the real stars of the show. Overall, it was a look that screamed glamor and sparkle without being over the top or too much.

Honestly, Caroline Stanbury knows how to be a scene stealer both on RHODubai and when it comes to her fashion. And we love the look she opted for when it comes to the Season 2 reunion shows as it was pure elegance.

What did you think of the Real Housewives of Dubai reunion looks? What do you think of Caroline Stanbury's reunion look?

Duchess Meghan rocks elevated neutrals to bookstore launch. Duchess Meghan rocks elevated neutrals to bookstore launch. dark. Next