What are the top 10 shows streaming on Netflix in the U.K. as of June 19 to June 25

In this photo illustration the Netflix logo seen displayed...
In this photo illustration the Netflix logo seen displayed... / SOPA Images/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

Every week, it seems like we have something new to binge watch when it comes to Netflix and streaming. And in the U.K., it looks like there have been a few changes when it comes to the top 10 list for TV shows streaming as of June 19 through June 25.

While much of the top 10 is actually the same as last week (even if shows have changed position on the chart), there are three new shows that have broken into the top of the list. And two shows have made it three weeks in the top 10, making the chart this week rather interesting.

So what have been the most streamed series in the U.K. for the week of June 19 to June 25?

The top 10 TV series streaming on Netflix in the U.K. as of June 19 to June 25

According to the Netflix top 10 page, these are the top 10 shows streaming in the U.K.:

  1. Black Mirror: Season 6 (This is the second week in the top 10 and in the number one spot on the chart.)
  2. Rick and Morty: Season 6 (Two weeks in the top 10.)
  3. Angela Black: Season 1 (Two weeks in the top 10, and it saw a big jump from its number eight spot from last week.)
  4. Our Planet: II (Two weeks in the top 10.)
  5. Never Have I Ever: Season 4 (This is one of the two shows that has been in the top 10 for three weeks.)
  6. Cunk On Earth: Season 1 (First week in the top 10.)
  7. Catching Killers: Season 3 (One week in the top 10.)
  8. Come Home: Season 1 (Also one week in the top 10.)
  9. Arnold: Limited Series (The other series that is on its third week at the top of the charts.)
  10. When Missing Turns to Murder: Season 2 (Two weeks at the top of the charts.)

It's definitely interesting to see the mix of programs in the top 10 list for what people are watching on Netflix in the U.K. And the fact that there are new shows mixed with shows that have been out for a few weeks is definitely nice to see. From the dramas to the documentaries, we love getting an idea of what people are binging on the platform right now.

We can't wait to see how the top 10 list shakes out for the final week of June, and if Black Mirror is able to maintain its spot at number one on the chart.

Are you at all surprised by the top 10 list for the week of June 19 to June 25?

Next. 3 British Detective shows to watch on PBS right now. 3 British Detective shows to watch on PBS right now. dark