'Traitors' UK Season 2 has officially arrived on Peacock

2023 BAFTA Television Awards with P&O Cruises 2023 - Winners Room
2023 BAFTA Television Awards with P&O Cruises 2023 - Winners Room / Joe Maher/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

Are you as obsessed with the murder mystery reality series Traitors as we are? Have you already binged your way through every season available on Peacock? Then you are in luck as Season 2 (or Series 2 as it is known as in the UK) of the UK Traitors has officially arrived in the U.S. on Peacock.

We have eagerly been anticipating when Season 2 would drop in the U.S., especially since the season ended in the U.K. while the second season of the U.S. version of Traitors was under way. It meant that there was plenty of overlap in news dropping about the shows, making it difficult to remain spoiler free about what was happening on the UK series.

Now we don't have to worry because if we want, we can start to watch the second season right away. While there are three episodes available to stream right now, we are taking it slow and watching one episode at a time as we wait for more of the season to drop. Not only does this let us savor the experience, but this way we won't rush through the season and find ourselves eagerly waiting for the next season which we might have to wait a year for anyway.

Traitors UK Season 2 has dropped on Peacock

Once again, we are back at the castle with Claudia Winkleman hosting once again. And not only will there be new challenges, but it looks like we will have an additional traitor in the castle as well. Much like we did in Season 1 of the Australian series, it looks like the UK will have four traitors in amongst the faithful.

Will the faithful be able to determine who the traitors are this season? Will a traitor end up winning the prize in the end? While we could always spoil ourselves with an online search, we plan to watch and enjoy the intrigue, betrayal, and drama of it all. And we can't wait to get to know these players and root for our favorites.

If you want to watch Season 2 of Traitors UK, now is the time to make it happen as the first three episodes are available now, with more dropping soon.

Did you know that both the U.K. and U.S. versions of The Traitors film in the same location?. dark. Next. Did you know that both the U.K. and U.S. versions of The Traitors film in the same location?