The Starbucks UK menu has us wishing we could plan a trip right now!

High Street Coffeehouse Chain Starbucks
High Street Coffeehouse Chain Starbucks / Matt Cardy/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

If there is one thing we can count on, especially in the U.S., it is that fast food menus overseas are always going to have things we wish we could try. And the current Starbucks UK menu is no exception.

Recently, we came across a post on Instagram from @NewfoodsUK, which talked about a new addition to the Starbucks UK menu, the Raspberry & White Chocolate Mallow Top! Not only did the treat look delicious in the pictures shared, but according to the post, this was "one of the best bakery items" they had tried so far.

After seeing the post, we needed to know what else they had on the UK menu versus the one here in the U.S., and unsurprisingly, there were some delights to be found. And of course, there were a number of items that we absolutely don't have in the U.S., and likely never will.

So what all is on the Starbucks UK menu that has wanting to plan a trip overseas?

Here's what you can find on the Starbucks UK menu as we head into the summer

Under the Sandwiches and Toasties section there was a Chicken & Honey BBQ Panini, a Sweetcorn Fritter & Chimichurri Wrap, a Mexican-Style Wrap, a Red Leicester Cheese & Pickle Sandwich, a Chicken Caesar Wrap (while this is a common wrap, we don't actually see this one in the U.S.) Tuna Melt Panini, Cheese & Marmite Mini Ciabatta, Oak Smoked Ham & Cheese Toastie, and even a Free-Range Egg, Cress & Mayo Sandwich. And while there are more sandwiches/wraps on the menu, they are more common options.

This section alone has us jealous about how different the overseas menus are from our own. This Starbucks menu is packed with options we doubt we will ever see in the states.

But it wasn't just the sandwiches that made us jealous of the Starbucks UK menu, as the Chocolate & Snacks section is killer too. That menu includes a Raspberry & Coconut Brownie, Milk Chocolate Florentines, a Gluten Free Fruit & Nut Bar, and even actual chocolate bars.

Then there is the Bakery Treats section of the menu, which is where we fell in love. Not only is the Raspberry & White Chocolate Mallow Top available, but they also have a Lemon Sherbet Cake Pop, a Boston Cream Muffin, a Hazelnut Cream Brookie, a Chocolate Caramel Shortbread, and even a Raspberry & Coconut Loaf Cake.

Honestly, there are so many amazing things on the food section of the Starbucks UK menu, that we didn't even want to look at the drinks menu to see what we were missing out on. But we had to. And while there were a few drinks that we haven't seen in the U.S. yet, we were happy to know that for the most part it was very similar to ours.

However, if there was one thing from the UK menu that we would love to see make it to the U.S. in terms of the drinks at least, we would love for it to be the Creme Brulee-inspired cold foam. As a fan of their seasonal Creme Brulee Latte around the holidays, this would be such an amazing addition to the summer menu.

But at the end of the day, we may just have to plan a trip to the UK for some sightseeing and snacking, especially if the menus are as unique as this one.

Next. Burger King in the UK has Halloumi Fries on the menu and we may need to hop a flight. Burger King in the UK has Halloumi Fries on the menu and we may need to hop a flight. dark