STōK Cold Brew celebrates their sponsorship of the Wrexham AFC stadium with limited edition bottles

STōK Cold Brew x Wrexham AFC branded bottles are a must for any coffee drinker
1 Second Of Fame in Wrexham
1 Second Of Fame in Wrexham / SToK Cold Brew
facebooktwitterreddit

Did you know that STōK Cold Brew is an official sponsor of the stadium where Wrexham AFC plays? For anyone who didn't know this, you are not alone. But now that we do know, we are pretty excited to learn about the new limited edition bottles that STōK Cold Brew is releasing to celebrate that sponsorship.

So what makes these limited edition bottles so special? Well, the fact that they feature the Wrexham AFC logo on the front, of course. The bottles in question are specifically their Not Too Sweet Cold Brew and the Unsweetened Cold Brew. And that's not all!

There is actually an opportunity to win a number of unique prizes involved with these limited edition bottles. And again, the question is what can you win for sipping on STōK Cold Brew this summer?

According to the press email we received on behalf of STōK Cold Brew, "STōK is giving cold brew and Wrexham AFC-obsessed fans in the U.S. a chance to win several over-the-top prizes." Among the prizes available to win, fans can get a gift card that they can use to buy their own Wrexham AFC swag, a year's worth of Cold Brew, and there is even a chance to win a "trip to the famous STōK Cae Ras in Wales to see a Wrexham AFC match live."

STōK Cold Brew and Wrexham AFC are celebrating their continued relationship with branded bottles and an amazing giveaway

All of these prizes sound amazing for fans of both STōK Cold Brew and Wrexham AFC. And if you want the opportunity to win any of these prizes for yourself, then we recommend snagging one of the branded bottles of cold brew for yourself. However, there are actually multiple ways to enter to win any of these prizes.

"Fans can enter to win these prizes at SToKWrexhamSweepstakes.com or by scanning the QR code found attached to the limited-edition Wrexham AFC-branded STōK bottles in stores now. Additionally, fans can enter via Instagram by publicly posting a photo of themselves with a bottle of STōK Cold Brew and including the hashtag #SToKWrexhamSweepstakes."

STōK Cold Brew

As a fan of STōK Cold Brew, this is all pretty exciting. Not only do we love the idea of potentially winning an entire year of coffee, but the fact that there is a trip as a surprise is even more amazing. And if you love Wrexham AFC, then this one is definitely for you too.

What do you think fellow Wrexham fans? Are you excited to snag a Wrexham AFC branded bottle of STōK Cold Brew? Will you be entering for a chance to win any of these prizes?

Next. How long will “Welcome to Wrexham” last? . How long will “Welcome to Wrexham” last? . dark