Princess Catherine's statement on her health and attending Trooping the Colour suggests we may see her this summer

Will Princess Catherine be back in the public eye for summer 2024?
The Royal Family Attend The "Together At Christmas" Carol Service
The Royal Family Attend The "Together At Christmas" Carol Service / Samir Hussein/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

On June 14, Princess Catherine broke her silence and made a public statement on social media about her health and her future plans, including her plans to attend "The King’s Birthday Parade." She accompanied her statement with a new photograph that was taken by professional photographer, Matt Porteous, who has photographed the royals before.

While many fans of the Princess of Wales might focus on the image itself or even the fact that she has indicated that she will be attending Trooping the Colour in 2024, we are all about what the princess had to say about the rest of her summer.

According to Princess Catherine's statement, it sounds like she is looking to take part in more than just Trooping the Colour, as she wants to attend some other public events throughout the summer. In her statement the princess shared, "I’m looking forward to attending The King’s Birthday Parade this weekend with my family and hope to join a few public engagements over the summer, but equally knowing I am not out of the woods yet.
I am learning how to be patient, especially with uncertainty. Taking each day as it comes, listening to my body, and allowing myself to take this much needed time to heal."

Obviously the Princess of Wales is being cautious about her health and well-being when it comes to her future plans. And while it does sound like we may be seeing her in public this summer, there are no guarantees, as she will likely be listening to her doctors before making any decisions about the things she does publicly.

We really do hope that we end up seeing her at Trooping the Colour, as it will be a positive sign that she is on the mend and getting ready to once again get back to work. And while we are not saying that she needs to rush back to public duties, we will never say no to seeing Princess Catherine out and about in public.

Honestly, we always look forward to seeing what Princess Catherine will choose to wear to Trooping the Colour and of course, we love seeing her interacting with her children on the balcony. So it would be nice to see this once again after a difficult start to 2024. Maybe seeing the royals on the balcony once again will be a positive thing after the last few months.

But we want to know what you think of the princess' statement. Do you think this is a positive sign for Princess of Wales? Do you think we will start to see her back in the public eye this summer?

Princess Anne seems to be shaking things up with her fashion choices. Princess Anne seems to be shaking things up with her fashion choices. dark. Next