Princess Catherine channels 80s vibes on day two of Wimbledon

Princess Of Wales Attends Wimbledon 2023
Princess Of Wales Attends Wimbledon 2023 / Karwai Tang/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

On day two of the 2023 Wimbledon championships, Princess Catherine was not only in attendance, but she was bringing the 80s vibes with her fashion choices. The Princess of Wales is herself a tennis player and is even the patron of the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, which is why we are never surprised to see her in the stands of Wimbledon.

Often times, we look to the princess to see what she is wearing for summer inspiration. And she never disappoints. At the same time, tennis has a way of inspiring fashion trends beyond what members of the royal family are wearing in the stands.

For fans of tennis, there is something to be said about the fashion that makes its way to runways and even has its own trend known as TennisCore. And we can't help but think that the latest look from Princess Catherine will once again be inspiration for anyone who loves those TennisCore vibes.

So what did the princess wear to day two of Wimbledon?

Princess Catherine combines fashion trends for an 80s meets Tenniscore look at day two of Wimbledon 2023

Catherine, Princess of Wales
Princess Of Wales Attends Wimbledon 2023 / Karwai Tang/GettyImages

According to Vogue, the Princess of Wales could be seen in a beautiful mint green and white blazer from Balmain with a pleated midi skirt in white and leather court shoes from Gianvito Rossi. For her jewelry, she opted for a cuff bracelet from Sezane and pearl drop earrings that we have seen her in plenty of times before.

Overall, it was a fresh take on what it means to bring the TennisCore vibes to the court thanks to the Balmain blazer. And we love the fact that the blazer screams modern meets 80s fashion, from the big white buttons to the pale green pop.

When it comes to fashion inspiration, Princess Catherine knows how to step out in style and make a statement. And we can't help but think that this is going to be a look we see more of as summer heats up.

Next. Zara Tindall shares relatable thoughts on being a parent. Zara Tindall shares relatable thoughts on being a parent. dark