Prince William and Princess Catherine will be making at least one international trip in 2024

The Prince And Princess Of Wales Attend The Royal Variety Performance 2023
The Prince And Princess Of Wales Attend The Royal Variety Performance 2023 / WPA Pool/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

In 2023, it felt like the Prince and Princess of Wales really did not leave the UK. While Prince William did make at least two international trips, one to Singapore and one to Poland, for the most part he was also sticking pretty close to home.

However, in 2024 that looks to change a bit. In fact, according to People Magazine, it sounds like there is at least one confirmed international trip that looks to have both Prince William and Princess Catherine traveling out of the UK.

But where exactly are they planning to go in 2024?

Where is Prince William and Princess Catherine planning to travel to in 2024?

At this point, the only confirmed international destination that both the prince and princess will be visiting is Rome, Italy. That being said, we are not sure exactly when that trip will take place or even why that is there destination of choice. It could be a working trip or even a vacation, but we just don't know yet.

It does seem as if the Prince and Princess of Wales will be keeping busy in 2024 with not only travel, but continuing to do their duty to the crown and their own charitable works. Not only do they have a wedding they will be attending in June for their son, Prince George's, godfather, but they also have their annual trip to Wales to look forward to as well.

While the Italian trip is the only international travel that has been confirmed for both the prince and princess, we can't imaging that this will be the only time they leave the UK in the new year. At the very least, we expect to see travel plans for Prince William that will see him heading out of the country.

Are you surprised that there is only one confirmed international trip for the Prince and Princess of Wales? Do you think the couple will make any other trips in 2024 together?

Next. Princess Eugenie shares that people tell her she looks better in person. Princess Eugenie shares that people tell her she looks better in person. dark