When it comes to the way that Netflix shares their top 10 most watched TV series, it is all about the seasons. So instead of it being about an entire series when there are more than one season, they will break it down by which season people are watching.
This means that when we are talking about the top 10 most watched shows in any given week, they will specify which season people are binge watching. And for the latest top 10 list for TV being watched in the UK on Netflix, this meant that one show was represented twice.
Considering which show made it into the top 10 for viewership on Netflix, it doesn't really come as a surprise that this series is being binge watched right now.
So which TV series are people watching on Netflix in the UK for July 3 to July 9? And which series is getting double the love because of the different seasons people are binging?
What are the top 10 shows streaming on Netflix in the U.K. as of July 3 to July 9
According to the Netflix top 10 page, these are the most watched series in the UK for July 3 to July 9:
- The Witcher: Season 3 (Two weeks in the top 10.)
- The Lincoln Lawyer: Season 2 (One week in the top 10.)
- Young Sheldon: : Season 5 (One week at the top of the charts.)
- Black Mirror: Season 6 (Four weeks in the top 10 on Netflix.)
- Is It Cake?: Is It Cake, Too? (First week in the top 10.)
- Rick and Morty: Season 6 (Fourth week in the top 10.)
- Catching Killers: Season 3 (Third week in the top 10.)
- Manifest: Season 1 (One week in the top 10.)
- Come Home: Season 1 (Week three in the top 10.)
- The Witcher: Season 1 (This marks the first season's sixth week in the top 10 on Netflix in the UK and gives the series a double feature at the top of the charts.)
We love to see fresh shows in the top 10 and we also love when an earlier season of a series gets renewed love thanks to the release of a new season. Basically, we are just loving this top 10 list for what people in the UK are watching on Netflix to kick off July.
What do you think of the top 10 list for TV series being watched on Netflix in the UK? Are there any surprises here for you?