Netflix reveals the top 10 TV Series streamed in the U.K. for July 10 to July 16

The top 10 TV Series in the U.K. on Netflix for the week of July 10 through July 16.
The top 10 TV Series in the U.K. on Netflix for the week of July 10 through July 16. /
facebooktwitterreddit

When it comes to binge watching a TV series on Netflix, things change all the time. Every week, we see some sort of shakeup in the top 10 list and we are here for that.

For the week of July 10 to July 16, people in the UK were not only bringing back past top 10 series, but there were also some new seasons making their presence known as well. In fact, we had four TV series with a season in their first week on the top 10 list, which was nice to see.

So what all were people in the UK streaming on Netflix July 10 to July 16? And which shows seem to be staying strong?

What are the top 10 TV Series streamed in the UK on Netflix for the week of July 10 to July 16?

According to the Netflix top 10 page, the most streamed TV Series were:

  1. The Lincoln Lawyer: Season 2 (Two weeks in the top 10.)
  2. The Witcher: Season 3 (On its third week in the top 10.)
  3. Young Sheldon: : Season 5 (Also at two weeks in the top 10.)
  4. The Lincoln Lawyer: Season 1 (Seven weeks in the top 10, thanks to the second season's popularity.)
  5. Survival of the Thickest: Season 1 (First week in the top 10.)
  6. Black Mirror: Season 6 (This is the season's fifth week in the top 10.)
  7. Is It Cake?: Is It Cake, Too? (Also on its second week in the top 10.)
  8. Detectorists: Season 1 (First week in the top 10.)
  9. Gossip Girl: Season 1 (First week in the top 10.)
  10. Fatal Seduction: Season 1 (Final new show in the top 10.)

It is always interesting to see what people are actually watching, especially on Netflix. And it is always nice to see new things mixed in with the repeats. We also appreciate the fact that a series that hasn't been in the top 10 for a while has made its way back onto the chart thanks to its second season being popular.

We can't wait to see how things shake out for July 17 to 23 in terms of what people are watching. Hopefully there are more new shows that capture people's attention.

Are there any surprises in this week's top 10 list?

3 British Detective shows to watch on PBS right now. 3 British Detective shows to watch on PBS right now. dark. Next