Meghan Markle made a drive thru run to In-N-Out on September 10

The Duke And Duchess Of Sussex Attend The Invictus Games Dusseldorf 2023 - One Year to Go
The Duke And Duchess Of Sussex Attend The Invictus Games Dusseldorf 2023 - One Year to Go / Karwai Tang/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

On September 10, Meghan Markle was spotted at a fast food drive-thru, while Prince Harry is overseas for the 2023 Invictus Games. And yes, the duchess was snagging a meal from In-N-Out, a place that both she and her husband have talked about in the past.

Duchess Meghan has mentioned that it is Prince Harry's preferred fast food burger in an interview. And even Prince Harry has talked about In-N-Out in the past, making it clear that if fast food is on the menu, then it is going to be a burger and fries.

According to People Magazine, Duchess Meghan was spotted making a food run at one of the family's favorite burger spots, on Sunday ahead of her planned trip to meet up with the prince in Germany for this year's Invictus Games.

Duchess Meghan made a stop at an In-N-Out drive-thru on September 10

If you have ever been to an In-N-Out, then you already know that the menu isn't terribly large or overwhelming. So it doesn't leave a ton of options when it comes to figuring out what either Prince Harry or Duchess Meghan are ordering. However, in the past, Prince Harry actually revealed their go-to meal when hitting the In-N-Out close to their home.

So what exactly has Prince Harry revealed about their dining habits when it comes to In-N-Out?

"In-N-Out is the best! I order two double-doubles, animal style, fries and a Coke! And that's just for me! Meg gets the cheeseburger and fries with sides of jalapeños. I just stick with ketchup and that special sauce of theirs."

Prince Harry

So it seems pretty likely that Duchess Meghan went with her go-to order of a cheeseburger with fries and jalapenos. And we are here for that.

Honestly, I love the fact that Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan actually have a go-to order at In-N-Out. And we also love that we even know what that order is!

Next. What does King Charles enjoy as a takeaway meal?. What does King Charles enjoy as a takeaway meal?. dark