Lisa Vanderpump’s new Vanderpump Villa is the epitome of reality TV

Vanderpump Villa -- Season 1 -- Decadence and debauchery collide in “Vanderpump Villa,” a new unscripted docu-drama following Lisa Vanderpump’s hand-selected staff as they work, live, and play at an exclusive French estate: Chateau Rosabelle. Hannah Fouch, Gabriella Sanon, Priscila Ferrari, Anthony Bar, Telly Hall, Lisa Vanderpump, Andre Mitchell, Caroline Byl, Marciano Brunette, Stephen Alsvig, Grace Cottrell, Eric Funderwhite and Emily Kovacs, shown. (Photo by: Gilles Mingasson/Hulu)
Vanderpump Villa -- Season 1 -- Decadence and debauchery collide in “Vanderpump Villa,” a new unscripted docu-drama following Lisa Vanderpump’s hand-selected staff as they work, live, and play at an exclusive French estate: Chateau Rosabelle. Hannah Fouch, Gabriella Sanon, Priscila Ferrari, Anthony Bar, Telly Hall, Lisa Vanderpump, Andre Mitchell, Caroline Byl, Marciano Brunette, Stephen Alsvig, Grace Cottrell, Eric Funderwhite and Emily Kovacs, shown. (Photo by: Gilles Mingasson/Hulu) /
facebooktwitterreddit

Lisa Vanderpump is not only a television personality, but she has been a housewife on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, she is a businesswoman, and of course she is a dog mom. And her latest endeavor is a new reality series called Vanderpump Villa.

So what is Vanderpump Villa? This is a new reality series featuring the staff at Vanderpump’s Château Rosabelle located in the south of France. This is a place for people to experience next level hospitality and dining. And from the very first episode, it is clear that this is the epitome of what we expect from reality TV.

Vanderpump Villa
Vanderpump Villa - Season 1 -- Decadence and debauchery collide in “Vanderpump Villa,” a new unscripted docu-drama following Lisa Vanderpump’s hand-selected staff as they work, live, and play at an exclusive French estate: Chateau Rosabelle. Priscila Ferrari (“Server”), Andre Mitchell (“Mixologist”), Emily Kovacs (“Housekeeper”), Gabriella Sanon (“Events Coordinator”), Anthony Bar (“Executive Chef”), Eric Funderwhite (“Chateau Manager”), Lisa Vanderpump, Marciano Brunette (“Lead Server”), Hannah /

While Lisa Vanderpump might expect the very best from the people that she has hired to run her château, it really feels like some of these people see this as a vacation and not a job. From the beginning, we see people drinking on the job, even after Lisa Vanderpump told them not to drink where the guests are allowed, we see relationship drama between exes, and not only that, but the first episode ends with a fight between members of the staff that the guests can hear.

Vanderpump Villa is starting off with a bang, and it is definitely a series that we cannot wait to see more of. This series is drama and beauty. Not only is the setting stunning, but these people know how to put on a show. so basically, this is reality TV done right. And we would expect nothing less from Lisa Vanderpump.

We cannot wait to see what comes next in this first season. And it should be interesting to see how Lisa Vanderpump handles the members of her staff who thought it was okay to argue on the first night of her château opening where guests could hear them. It’s about to be a wild ride.

dark. Next. Nicola Coughlan and Luke Newton talk about what it's like filming their intimate scenes for Bridgerton Season 3. Nicola Coughlan and Luke Newton talk about what it's like filming their intimate scenes for Bridgerton Season 3