It’s a floral summer for Princess Beatrice as she continues to choose floral prints for public events

Princess Beatrice Of York Attends Mr Brainwash Presentation
Princess Beatrice Of York Attends Mr Brainwash Presentation / Kate Green/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

When it comes to the royal family and royal fashion, there are some wardrobe staples that we often see pop up regularly. In the case of Princess Beatrice, one particular fashion choice she has been reaching for this summer seems to be the floral prints.

On July 1, the Princess of York was present for an art presentation for Mr. Brainwash. And for this event, she opted for a classic look. Princess Beatrice was seen wearing a floral printed midi dress by the brand The Kooples. The dress was in a beautiful lilac print, featuring a high neckline and an elasticized waist to give her a more cinched in look.

And of course, this The Kooples dress was not the first time this summer that she has opted for a floral printed midi dress. During the 2024 Royal Ascot, Princess Beatrice also wore a beautiful pink floral, ankle length dress from the brand Zimmermann, as well as a stunning green floral printed dress with long sleeves by the brand Emilia Wickstead.

Princess Beatrice of York
Royal Ascot 2024 - Wednesday / Max Mumby/Indigo/GettyImages

As Marie Claire pointed out, “Princess Beatrice has worn florals on a number of occasions this summer, as she’s known to gravitate toward vibrant prints and whimsical styles.” If you’re a fan of the royal family, then you may already be familiar with the princess’s sense of style and the whimsical prints that she typically favors. And of course, it is hard to deny that floral prints are part of the princess’s go-to looks for any number of public engagements.

Obviously, Princess Beatrice is not just sticking to the floral prints, as we have also seen her in polka dots and other prints this summer. But we love all of the floral printed dresses she has chosen this year, as they have definitely been statement worthy dresses. We can’t wait to see what other fashion choices she makes throughout this summer, and here’s hoping there are even more floral prints we can fall in love with.

Next. Princess Eugenie thanks mom for how she dealt with her childhood scoliosis. Princess Eugenie thanks mom for how she dealt with her childhood scoliosis. dark