Henry Cavill and girlfriend Natalie Viscuso attended the Witcher Season 3 premiere in the UK

"The Witcher" Season 3 Premiere At The Outernet
"The Witcher" Season 3 Premiere At The Outernet / Kate Green/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

On June 28, the UK premiere of the third season of The Witcher took place in London. In attendance was Henry Cavill, alongside his girlfriend, Natalie Viscuso, as well as other members of the cast.

This is Cavill's final season as Geralt of Rivia, as he announced in October 2022 that he would not be returning for the fourth season. Instead, he is being replaced by Liam Hemsworth, who will be stepping into the iconic role.

At the premiere, Henry Cavill chose not to speak to the media, although he did pose for pictures, both alone and with Viscuso.

Henry Cavill attends the season 3 premiere of The Witcher in the UK

Cavill chose an all black look for this premiere event, opting for a double breasted suit, black dress shirt, and black patent leather shoes. It may have been a monochome look, but it didn't feel overly dressy, instead it was rather laid back but refined.

Besides posing for pictures alone and with his girlfriend, Henry Cavill also posed with some of his castmates. Other pictures from the premiere saw Cavill posing alongside fellow costars, Freya Allan, Anya Chalotra, and Joey Batey.

While the actor may not have had anything to say to the press at the premiere, he did recently offer up a goodbye message at the TUDUM event in Brazil. As Yahoo News shared, Cavill made it clear that working with the cast of The Witcher had been an honor. And he went on to say that,

"You guys bring so much nuance and detail to these characters, which are often at risk of being over simplified, and what you guys have done with the characters has involved work, care and effort, and believe me working with you guys was the biggest pleasure"

Henry Cavill

From there, he made it clear that he will miss all of his costars. And honestly, we will miss seeing him alongside them as the series continues.

The Witcher won't be the same without Henry Cavill as Geralt. While we are interested to see how Liam Hemsworth makes the character his own, we also know that he has some big shoes to fill.

Are you sad to see Henry Cavill ending his time on The Witcher? How do you think Liam Hemsworth will do stepping into the role of Geralt of Rivia? Were you surprised by this news? And are you at all surprised that Cavill chose not to speak to the press at the season 3 premiere in the UK?

Next. 3 British Detective shows to watch on PBS right now. 3 British Detective shows to watch on PBS right now. dark