HelloFresh members can get ready for their Bridgerton watch party with this High Tea Set

HelloFresh has the perfect High Tea Set for a Bridgerton binge watch
The High Tea Set from HelloFresh. Image courtesy HelloFresh
The High Tea Set from HelloFresh. Image courtesy HelloFresh /
facebooktwitterreddit

Are you a HelloFresh customer? Are you planning how you are going to watch Part 1 of Bridgerton Season 3 when it drops on Netflix on May 16? Are you doing a rewatch of the first two seasons ahead of the new season dropping? If the answer to any or all of these questions is yes, then we have some fun and tasty news for you!

Available for a limited time only, HelloFresh is offering customers a chance to snag a High Tea Set form their Market. You can only access the HelloFresh Market if you are a current customer, and it is easy enough to add to your weekly order, which is great news for people looking to elevate their Bridgerton watch parties.

The High Tea Set from HelloFresh features "assorted macarons, strawberry swirl cheesecake, lemon berry bundt cakes, SkinnyDipped strawberry lemonade almonds." It is a fun option to elevate those Bridgerton rewatches and watch parties, while also trying something potentially new.

One thing to pay attention to, is that the High Tea Set will only be available for two weeks, the delivery weeks of May 5 and May 12. This means that this is a very limited time offer, but certainly one that we are obsessed with.

Enjoy the High Tea Set from HelloFresh for your Bridgerton watch party

If you miss out on the High Tea Set, that's okay too, because according to our sources the HelloFresh Market Desserts and Treats category still has us covered with a variety of sweets for the perfect tea party of your own. Not only can you still grab some of the items from the High Tea Set in this section, but there are other treats to choose from as well.

We are so excited for Season 3 of Bridgerton and we want to make this year's watch a special one. So why not head to HelloFresh and their Market section to find the perfect treats to elevate your tea parties, binge watches, and more? I know we will!

What do you say fellow Bridgerton fans? Will you be taking advantage of this limited time High Tea Set? Or will you be looking for different treats for your watch party and tea time?

Republic of Tea has added new Bridgerton teas to their collection. Republic of Tea has added new Bridgerton teas to their collection. dark. Next