Hannah Waddingham channeled her inner Garfield on the Orange Carpet at The Garfield Movie premiere

Columbia Pictures World Premiere Of "The Garfield Movie" - Arrivals
Columbia Pictures World Premiere Of "The Garfield Movie" - Arrivals / Amy Sussman/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

On May 19, The Garfield Movie (2024) premiered in Los Angeles with an Orange Carpet that saw not only the creative team walking the carpet, but also some of the movie's stars. And thanks to a special invitation by Hill's Pet Nutrition (you can find even more of our Garfield coverage over on our sister site, Dog O'Day), we had the chance to not only watch the premiere, but also see the stars on the Orange Carpet.

And while we loved every look that walked the carpet, we have to admit that Hannah Waddingham was clearly channeling her inner Garfield with her orange and white geometric printed dress. The actress was a vision in orange (and white) as she gave us some fierce poses on the carpet and showed off the simple, but elegant knee length dress that had a bit of fringe at the hem to add that little something extra to the picture.

Of course, she completed the look with cream colored stilettos and square sunglasses that added a touch of sass to the overall look. Honestly, she could have given Garfield a run for his money in that orange dress, which was giving us creamsicle dream vibes.

Hannah Waddingham, Chris Pratt, Jim Davis
Columbia Pictures World Premiere Of "The Garfield Movie" - Arrivals / Frazer Harrison/GettyImages

Hannah Waddingham was a vision in orange at The Garfield Movie premiere in L.A.

While Waddingham's character, Jinx, was an icy blue villain in the movie, on the Orange Carpet, it was all about the Garfield magic. And we loved seeing the actress not only walking the Orange Carpet and posing for pictures alongside her castmates, but also taking part in the Paw Print Ceremony, where Garfield himself got to put his paws in cement.

Although orange may not be a color that everyone can pull off, Hannah Waddingham owned this look and has us considering giving orange another try when it comes to our wardrobe. Of course, we might just be loving the dress itself, especially if we can find something similar in a black and white version.

What do you think of Hannah Waddingham's Orange Carpet look? Are you a fan of orange? Would you rock this look?

Hannah Waddingham was a scene stealer as Jinx in The Garfield Movie (2024). dark. Next. Hannah Waddingham was a scene stealer as Jinx in The Garfield Movie (2024)