Gordon Ramsay got emotional as he eliminated one of his own on Next Level Chef

NEXT LEVEL CHEF: L-R: Nyesha Arrington, Gordon Ramsay and Richard Blais in the NEXT LEVEL CHEF episode airing Thursday, Feb. 29 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. CR: Lorraine O’Sullivan / FOX. ©2024 FOX Media LLC.
NEXT LEVEL CHEF: L-R: Nyesha Arrington, Gordon Ramsay and Richard Blais in the NEXT LEVEL CHEF episode airing Thursday, Feb. 29 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. CR: Lorraine O’Sullivan / FOX. ©2024 FOX Media LLC. /
facebooktwitterreddit

Next Level Chef is rushing to the end of its third season on Fox. And it has been one heck of a ride. In the 14th episode of the season, we saw the top 5 taking on a kombucha challenge.

However, what really stood out in this episode of Next Level Chef was the fact that Gordon Ramsay actually had three chefs in the final five. So it probably comes as a no surprise that it ended up being one of his chefs that would end up going home at the end of this episode. After all, all of these chefs are amazing, but it was inevitable that at least one of his chefs would end up in the elimination round. Unfortunately for Ramsay, there were actually two of his chefs who went head to head.

No matter who went home at the end of the episode, it was going to be emotional. However, the fact that the eliminated chef was Izahya Thomas really got the tears flowing. In fact, the mentors themselves seemed sad to see Izahya go.

Gordon Ramsay offered his eliminated chef a special opportunity

Gordon Ramsay seemed to have been brought to tears by the elimination of his chef, and he had so many kind words for Izayha. In fact, Ramsay actually invited him to come to one of his restaurants in Miami, and spend a few weeks in the kitchen.

Of course, Gordon made it clear that he understands that this is not the same thing as the mentorship that is being offered as a prize for winning Next Level Chef, but he hoped that this would help to open some doors for Izayha.

We love the fact that Gordon Ramsay always seems willing to help other chefs out. And in this case, it is clear that he sees a lot of potential in Izayha. Seeing him get not only emotional, but also offer such an amazing opportunity to one of his chefs was a beautiful thing and reminded us of why we tune in to Next Level Chef every week.

Now we just hope that Izayha text Gordon Ramsay up on his offer.

Next. MasterChef Generations arrives on May 29. MasterChef Generations arrives on May 29. dark