Fisher-Price is heading to Hogwarts with these new Little People sets

Hogwarts with New Fisher-Price Little People Collector Sets. Image Courtesy Fisher-Price
Hogwarts with New Fisher-Price Little People Collector Sets. Image Courtesy Fisher-Price /
facebooktwitterreddit

It's time to head back to Hogwarts, but this time we are doing it with Fisher-Price Little People! The iconic toy company has partnered with Warner Bros. for a collector set that channels the first two books (or movies) in the Harry Potter series.

And perhaps even more exciting than these two sets, is the fact that there are more coming later this year! But while we are excited for the future, we also need to focus on these two new sets first.

You and your children can enjoy the magic of Hogwarts together, with a Sorcerer's Stone set and a Chamber of Secrets set, each featuring four characters from the books. And even the packaging is well thought out, giving us even more wizarding world imagery.

Fisher-Price Little People go to Hogwarts with these Harry Potter collector sets

Sorcerer's Stone_Packaging Back
Hogwarts with New Fisher-Price Little People Collector Sets. Image Courtesy Fisher-Price /

The Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Little People set features Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Professor Albus Dumbledore in a box designed to look like the Great Hall. It is a chance to return to where it all began, and it is adorable! (Honestly, we might need this set in our lives.)

Then we have the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Little People set. This one gives us four more characters, although we do have an unsurprising repeat in this set, with this one featuring Harry Potter, a Basilisk, Ginny Weasley, and even Tom Riddle! And for the packaging, obviously we are in the Chamber of Secrets. It is a spooky box with "towering pillars and the menacing statue of Salazar Slytherin."

Chamber of Secrets_Packaging Lifestyle Image
Hogwarts with New Fisher-Price Little People Collector Sets. Image Courtesy Fisher-Price /

Each of these sets has some hidden Easter eggs for fans to find, and beautiful imagery that will make you think of the magic and mystery of Hogwarts whether we are thinking of the movies or the books. Both sets are perfect for collectors and for playing with, so you can't go wrong either way.

Both of these Little People sets from Fisher-Price will be available on Amazon and the Mattel sites starting on May 8. And you will snag them while you can, especially if you plan to collect them all!

Are we excited for these two Harry Potter collector sets from Fisher-Price Little People? Will you be snagging either of these sets for yourself?

Next. Saltburn fans can take home their own Oliver and Felix with the help of Funko. Saltburn fans can take home their own Oliver and Felix with the help of Funko. dark