Duchess Meghan said to enjoy being back in front of the camera while filming Netflix series

Source reveals how Duchess Meghan felt about filming new Netflix lifestyle show
The 2024 ESPY Awards - Show
The 2024 ESPY Awards - Show / Kevin Mazur/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

Recently it was reported that Duchess Meghan had wrapped up filming on her upcoming lifestyle series for Netflix. And while there may not be a name for the series, which is all about cooking relationships, and home, that doesn't mean that we don't know other details about the show and especially how the duchess felt about the project.

According to Marie Claire, it seems that the Duchess of Sussex was absolutely in her element in front of the camera. And that makes perfect sense when you consider that before she married Prince Harry, she was a working actress on the series Suits.

So how did Duchess Meghan feel about filming her upcoming Netflix project? Well according to a source close to the project the duchess, "really enjoyed being back in front of the camera." It seems that while we may not have a name or release date for the Netflix program, it was still a joy to work on for the duchess. The source went on to say that, "she was totally in her element, demonstrating her skills in the kitchen and sharing tips on how to be the perfect hostess."

Duchess Meghan was in her element as she worked on her upcoming lifestyle program for Netflix

While we may not know much beyond the overall premise of the series, there has been some talk of special guests appearing on the show, including Prince Harry. Other potential guests to the program are said to be friends of the couple, such as Abigail Spencer (an actress who worked with Duchess Meghan on Suits) and Serena Williams.

Honestly, we hope we do see some special guests on the show. And we really want an update on when the show will arrive on Netflix and what the title will be as well. We wonder if there will be a direct connection between the show and the American Riviera Orchard lifestyle brand that the duchess is launching at some point this year.

We love hearing that the duchess enjoyed working on the project. And we really hope that we get to see that enjoyment once the show begins streaming.

What do you think of this news? Does it surprise you at all that Duchess Meghan would enjoy being back in front of the camera?

Next. How likely is it for Zara Tindall to step into a working royal role?. How likely is it for Zara Tindall to step into a working royal role?. dark