Did you know Tom Ellis is a cat dad?

Tom Ellis did a Buzzfeed Kitten interview and reminded people about his own cats
Tom Ellis: The Kitten Interview
Tom Ellis: The Kitten Interview / BuzzFeed Celeb
facebooktwitterreddit

On July 17, in honor of his Netflix series, Exploding Kittens, Tom Ellis took part in a BuzzFeed Kitten Interview. While we often see celebrities do puppy interviews for BuzzFeed, every once in a while, they do a kitten interview. And considering the actors latest project, it just makes sense that he would sit down and answer questions while playing with kittens.

However, it wasn’t the answers to his questions that got our attention. And it wasn’t even him actually playing with the kittens (although we loved ever second of that), that really caught our eye. What made us take notice of this interview, was the fact that Tom Ellis reminded people that he is in fact, a cat dad. And as the man who once played Lucifer on TV, it was quite humorous to learn that he has one cat named Cain and another named Abel. Of course, the reason he pointed this out, was because two of the kittens he was playing with during the interview apparently looked like his two kitties.

If you are a fan of the actor, you might already know about his cats. That is because he has shared pictures of them on social media before. And in the past, he has also showcased at least one cat that he and his wife were fostering. That being said, Tom Ellis does not post about his cats very often. While they have appeared on his social media, it’s not something that happens often enough for us to instantly think about the fact that he is a cat dad. So even if you are a follower of his social media, you may not have known that he has these two cats at home.

We really do love the fact that he did this interview. And a big reason we love it is because it’s a reminder that he is a cat lover. He has cats at home. He has been a cat foster dad. And clearly, he loves kittens as much as we do.

It is always so much fun getting to see celebrities playing with kittens and puppies as they answer questions from fans. And we really love that BuzzFeed decided to do this kitten interview in honor of his Exploding Kittens series on Netflix.

Did you know that Tom Ellis was a cat dad? What did you think of this interview with kittens?

dark. Next. Elton John confirms that he really is done with touring. Elton John confirms that he really is done with touring