Did a Real Housewives star get a jar of Duchess Meghan's new jam?

2024 SXSW Conference And Festival - Breaking Barriers, Shaping Narratives: How Women Lead On and Off
2024 SXSW Conference And Festival - Breaking Barriers, Shaping Narratives: How Women Lead On and Off / Astrida Valigorsky/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

It is the gift that keeps on giving. Or at the very least, it is the jam that keeps on popping up. Ever since news began breaking of Duchess Meghan sending out jars of her American Riviera Orchard's strawberry jam to friends, people have been keeping track of which famous friends have been gifted a jar.

Considering all the jars have a number up to 50, we know that there were 50 jars sent out. And thanks to social media, we know that some of the people who have received a jar include Kris Jenner, Chrissy Teigen, and now we know that a star from the Real Housewives franchise on Bravo has also snagged a jar of jam.

So which housewife received some of Duchess Meghan's new jam? That would be Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, Garcelle Beauvais!

Duchess Meghan sent RHOBH's Garcelle Beauvais a jar of her strawberry jam

According to People Magazine, Beauvais shared the snap of her jar of jam to Instagram on April 26, with a simple caption of "sweetness" and a tag to the American Riviera Orchard Instagram account. It may have been a simple message, but it certainly makes a statement in its own way. And of course, the picture itself helps. The image posted by the RHOBH star included the jar of strawberry jam nestled in a bunch of lemons, with paper confetti helping to keep the lemons and the jam raised in its "basket."

Based on the picture posted, it seems that Garcelle Beauvais received jar number 18 out of 50. And while these numbers don't matter in terms of who received what number, it is giving us an idea of how many more people we still don't know about. (While there may be a running list out there, we aren't really keeping track here at Tea and Banter.)

We are actually loving seeing these posts from Duchess Meghan's friends as they share their thoughts on these jars of jam. And we can't wait to see this jam make its official debut on American Riviera Orchard.

Hopefully the strawberry jam is affordable enough for her fans to snag one or two in support of the brand.

Next. Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are set to work on two new Netflix projects. Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan are set to work on two new Netflix projects. dark