Burger King in the UK has Halloumi Fries on the menu and we may need to hop a flight

Burger King store sign on building exterior, store frontage
Burger King store sign on building exterior, store frontage / Peter Dazeley/GettyImages
facebooktwitterreddit

When it comes to planning a vacation, do you plan your trips around food? For some of us we do. And if you are planning a trip to the UK or live there already, planning a foodie trip might not include Burger King.

However, when it comes to international fast food locations, the unique menu items are a foodie delight. And Burger King in the UK is no exception.

News out of the UK has us ready to hop a flight from the U.S. in order to get our hands on their newest menu addition, the Halloumi Fries! That's right UK customers can order an 8-piece Halloumi Fries perfect for those cheese lovers looking to skip the potato and get their cheese on!

Burger King UK currently has Halloumi Fries on the menu

According to the product page on the Burger King UK site, these are "100% authentic Cypriot Halloumi, golden and cheesy fries." They sound good and they look good too.

Over on X (formerly Twitter), the Burger UK team is curious about what people are using to dip their Halloumi Fries and the selection has us ready to try them all. We are talking about Sweet Chili Sauce, Honey BBQ, Spicy Mayo, and even the more basic sauces like ketchup and mayo.

If you love Halloumi cheese, these are definitely going to have you wanting to plan a trip to a Burger King in the UK, because these sound so good and with the different dipping options, it also changes things up in terms of flavor profile. While we would totally go the purist route and eat these without a dipping sauce, we would also want to try the Halloumi Fries dipped in Spicy Mayo and even just a classic mayo.

We both love and hate learning about these international fast food menu items. But this one might just have us ready to say it is time for a trip to the UK ASAP.

Would you make a trip to the UK to try the more unique fast food menu items? What do you think of these Halloumi Fries from Burger King?

Republic of Tea has added new Bridgerton teas to their collection. dark. Next. Republic of Tea has added new Bridgerton teas to their collection