Bridgerton teases confrontation between Colin and Penelope in Season 3

Bridgerton. (L to R) Luke Newton as Colin Bridgerton, Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington in episode 302 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2023
Bridgerton. (L to R) Luke Newton as Colin Bridgerton, Nicola Coughlan as Penelope Featherington in episode 302 of Bridgerton. Cr. Liam Daniel/Netflix © 2023 /
facebooktwitterreddit

Now that we are halfway through February, we are getting closer to when the first part of Bridgerton Season 3 drops on Netflix. And for a lot of fans, there is plenty of anticipation over this particular season. A big reason for that anticipation is because we want to see the story of Colin Bridgerton and Penelope Featherington unfold.

However, we still have a ways to go before the May 16 premiere of the first half of Season 3. So in order to whet our appetites, Netflix is giving us some early teasers. And the one they dropped on February 14 was definitely a bit of drama!

In the clip, it is clear that Penelope is unhappy and it turns out that the reason she is unhappy is Colin. While the two may have been friends in the past, it seems as if Colin has messed up. It turns out that Penelope overheard Colin talking to his friends about the fact that he would never court her. And apparently the reason for that is embarrassment.

Considering viewers have seen the crush that Penelope has on Colin over the course of the series, it makes sense that this overheard comment would hurt, especially from someone you were supposedly friendly with. And clearly once confronted with what he has done, you can tell that Colin doesn't really have a way to defend himself.

To see the tense moment between Penelope and Colin, check out the Bridgerton Season 3 teaser below:

Obviously we don't really see anything more at this point because this is just a teaser and a way to get us all excited for Season 3. And maybe it is just us, but the teaser does exactly what it sets out to do, it gets us ready for more. We want to see how Colin makes amends for what he said and we want to see more of Penelope standing up for herself.

Truly the thing we most want to see is this love story unfold and to see how Colin is able to get past his cluelessness and realize that he and Penelope are perfect for each other.

Even if you have never read the book series that Bridgerton is based on, these characters have found a way to capture our hearts and our imaginations. And we can't wait to see how the story unfolds. After all, Colin has a lot of groveling to do at least based on this clip!

dark. Next. Republic of Tea has an entire collection of Bridgerton themed teas and more. Republic of Tea has an entire collection of Bridgerton themed teas and more