Crime Scene Kitchen: Janusz and Keiron prove they know how to read the kitchen in episode 4

CRIME SCENE KITCHEN: L-R: Contestants Janusz and Keiron in the CRIME SCENE KITCHEN episode airing Thursday, Oct 3 (9:01-10:pm ET/PT) on FOX. CR/ FOX. ©2023 FOX Media LLC.
CRIME SCENE KITCHEN: L-R: Contestants Janusz and Keiron in the CRIME SCENE KITCHEN episode airing Thursday, Oct 3 (9:01-10:pm ET/PT) on FOX. CR/ FOX. ©2023 FOX Media LLC. /
facebooktwitterreddit

Are you watching Crime Scene Kitchen on Fox? Did you notice that former Great British Bake Off competitor Janusz was part of the friends duo competing on Season 3?

Since the second episode when all the friends group debuted on Crime Scene Kitchen, we have been paying attention to see how Janusz and Keiron handle the competition. One of the big reasons why is because we’re curious whether or not his time on GBBO is helpful in his success on the show. Obviously, this is a different type of baking competition. You don’t know what you’re baking every day, and you don’t even know if you’re right in what you’re baking because it’s all about the clues.

However, in Episode 4 of Crime Scene Kitchen, Janusz and Keiron proved that they really are learning from the experience. And not only that, but they are succeeding.

Janusz and Keiron look to be figuring out the Crime Scene Kitchen

In the episode, we actually get to see Janusz and Keiron win the safety bake. This meant that not only did they read the clues in the crime scene kitchen properly, but they earned their way into the next round with that safety.

In their first episode of the series, it didn’t seem like they were comfortable in what they were doing. And the struggle they had with trying to figure out the clues and bake the different desserts, created a bit of worry for us. After that first episode for them, we were worried that they might get sent home early. However, after their success in Episode 4, we think they may have what it takes to go the distance. Or at the very least, we can see them getting to the merging of the two groups of teams.

Clearly they have started to figure out how to read the clues. Now we just need to see if they are able to continue to be successful in the crime scene kitchen.

But we want to know what you think. Do you think that Janusz and Keiron have what it takes to win Crime Scene Kitchen? What did you think about their success in Episode 4?

Next. Tasha Ghouri earns the first 10s of the season on Strictly Come Dancing in week 4. Tasha Ghouri earns the first 10s of the season on Strictly Come Dancing in week 4. dark